Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Naked Attraction: the 'dating' show with unending black pills.

ThracianGladiator

ThracianGladiator

Balding blackcel.
★★★
Just curious if anyone here has heard of it, and what the general consensus is. I've seen a few episodes and the show is littered with black pills about modern dating and expectations of foids on the men they want. Hearin attractive foids describe their ideal physical specimen and realizing it's not just your face that prevents you from getting with foids but, also how your legs are shaped, how long your torso is, if you cock bends one way or the other etc, it honestly hurts. There have been a few low-tier men who made it to the last round based on their bodies, but when their face was revealed, foids always went with the tried and trusted: face>everything else.
I wouldn't recommend the show if you're suicidal

Most of the early face and lms videos were pointing out the obvious blackpills in dating shows

Most of the early face and lms videos were pointing out the obvious blackpills in dating shows
I never knew it was this over for me. There's an episode where a stacey foid picks an amputated, tall tyrone over a shorter, average-faced normie to go on a date and hook up with. How the fuck are we supposed to compete with that, if these are everyday people behaving like this; what real chance does a guy like me have? Ffs.

This isn't suicidefuel. It is catharsis to show that all blackpill theories holds in practice.