Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Name 1 thing worse than being a fucking dickel

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
Imagine putting your dick inside a woman and she doesn't feel it. It's like being a eunich.

Do you think young Brad Pitt would slay with a 4" dick and girth barely bigger than your thumb?

BP

Do you think The Rock would be seen as manly by people if he had a 3" microdick?

TR

Do you think this prettyboy would slay with a 3.5" needledick?

PB

Do you think this tallfag nerd could score this girl if he had a 4" dick?

Teen Couple

Being ugly
The guy in the fourth picture is ugly and got a cute gf. Now show me a guy with a small dick who has a gf. You can't because they don't exist.

Dickpill is the worst pill, anyone who says being ugly is worse is coping hard, you don't see your own face while you do see your pathetic small dick while jacking off

being a turbo manlet. At least 99% of people will never see your dick even as a chadrone but they can always see your height.

being a turbo manlet. At least 99% of people will never see your dick even as a chadrone but they can always see your height.
Manlets can go for foidlets.

Manlets can go for foidlets.

Legit IT tier advice.:lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The shorter the foid the taller she will want her boyfriend and the more men will want her.

The guy in the fourth picture is ugly and got a cute gf. Now show me a guy with a small dick who has a gf. You can't because they don't exist.
No, he is not ugly, his side profile looks average, but we can't rate him just by seeing this pic.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/a3b0lu/my_f25_boyfriend_m24_has_a_small_penis_and_i_cant/

Also, you are forgeting that being ugly affects you a lot, aside from dating propsects. Being ugly affects your whole socialization process, since people you trait you poorer and you will also have less job opportunities.

So basically, besides dying alone, you will have a worse treatment your whole life and your chances of making money will be smaller, while having a small dick just means that foids will dump you after sex/it will be harder to keep a relationship

Not having a working one.

Having a face like this is undoubtedly worse, although I feel your pain.

Imagine putting your dick inside a woman and she doesn't feel it. It's like being a eunich.

Do you think young Brad Pitt would slay with a 4" dick and girth barely bigger than your thumb?

View attachment 560416

Do you think The Rock would be seen as manly by people if he had a 3" microdick?

View attachment 560417

Do you think this prettyboy would slay with a 3.5" needledick?

View attachment 560418

Do you think this tallfag nerd could score this girl if he had a 4" dick?

View attachment 560419
Not having the proper bones(chin, jaw, cheekbones, length between eyes and lips, length between eyes, forehead, height, frame etc). All of them have the bones. No bones, no sex. It doesn´t matter if they are dicklets. Once their partners will dump them they can find another, their new partner doesn´t have to be from the same social circle as the previous ones as dickpill copers want to portray.

Also if prime Brad Pitt is a dicklet, he wouldn´t be dumped until the foid will find a better Chad. If he settles down with a Becky he can have sex for the long run cuz the foid won´t have better Chads in her dispossal. It doesn´t matter what the cunt feels.

For this I believe that dickpill is overrated and there´s no way to be an incel solely by your dick. You must be defective in other deparments as well.

Last edited:
Being curry
Also

Being giga manlet, both things are emasculating.
This and no short girls dont want short guys, you have to be 6+ inches taller to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back