Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Girl nerd can't decide if being poor is worse than being celibate.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
If you lived in a fantasy setting, and had to choose the life of a beggar or the life of a monk, but you get magical powers after you make your choice, which would you choose? Most people would say "Poverty will literally kill you. This is not a real question." But it was real enough a question for her to make a TikTok/Short for.

I'm not sure which pro-incel argument to make about this. Either this is surprising because I thought women weren't as obsessed with sex as men, or this ISN'T surprising and she's too sexually privileged. We've been doing this for years, but the idea of this disgusts her.

Also, in the book, the woman chooses dick over money. She takes the poverty pledge.

I’m not watching a cringe foid live tutorial mode

I refuse to watch a video where I have to hear a femoid speak.

That's why I summarized the video, so you didn't have to watch it.
I see now, I’m both so I live life on nightmare Difficulty and it’s pissing me off how foids are ungrateful

"Of Deeds Most Valiant" by Sarah K L Wilson. Written by a chick.

See, if a man writes a woman so slutty that she'd rather be poor than spend one day without a cock inside her, it's r/MenWritingWomen. But if a woman pens this very same slut, it's an insightful listen to the often unheard voices of creative women. This is why I don't read books.

I didn't watch

but she doesn't even have fakeup and still army of simps ready

whatever

I deserve a better life I have suffer 28 years ENOUGH OF THIS. NO MORE. I WILL RISE.

Being poor is worse , with Money you can relocate , Optimize Nutrition / Substance Abuse . Get whatever you Need and or want .

Foids are literally stupid

Retardation at it finest

Poor is worse as a kid, celibacy is worse once you past puberty.

Women have too many privileges.

If you lived in a fantasy setting, and had to choose the life of a beggar or the life of a monk, but you get magical powers after you make your choice, which would you choose? Most people would say "Poverty will literally kill you. This is not a real question." But it was real enough a question for her to make a TikTok/Short for.

I'm not sure which pro-incel argument to make about this. Either this is surprising because I thought women weren't as obsessed with sex as men, or this ISN'T surprising and she's too sexually privileged. We've been doing this for years, but the idea of this disgusts her.

Also, in the book, the woman chooses dick over money. She takes the poverty pledge.

Stupid fucking cunt she should offer her rotten pussy to desperate trucel like me

Women should be banned from the internet

If she were a male, she would be brutally outcasted from society for her mannerisms, body language, and interests. Fucking spergfoids.

That has to be one of the cringiest videos I've seen this year so far.

If she were a male, she would be brutally outcasted from society for her mannerisms, body language, and interests. Fucking spergfoids.
Agreed.

Recruit mode is not sending the best

Would still bang her.