Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Name a main reason that why you are uppopularity.

DaybyDay

DaybyDay

Greycel
I have seen countless people talking about they experiences on this place,but i wonder what you think?share your experiences and you might find same here.

Ugly, short, poor, low status.

I am unpopularity because I am one of the fundamental forces of communication. When people don't like something, they give me power.

The main reason is my ugly face. Besides my face, I'm also below average in terms of height compared to guys who're about of my age.
And now my hair's thinning. I'm 26 year old. Only in 4 years, I'll become 30. And having good hair as an old dude can give you some advantage over other old men.

The main reason is my ugly face. Besides my face, I'm also below average in terms of height compared to guys who're about of my age.
And now my hair's thinning. I'm 26 year old. Only in 4 years, I'll become 30. And having good hair as an old dude can give you some advantage over other old men.
sad for you:fuk:,but hair transplant might gonna help

Name a main reason that why you are uppopularity.​

Yoda, 's that you nibba? kek

sad for you:fuk:,but hair transplant might gonna help
Yeah. Although I'm not sure it could help to find a gf in my case. But I think it could help to be treated in a better way.

I'm not a Chad.

Autistic, ugly, ethnic and, the worst thing is, i'm a 5'8 manlet

Mental illness and short height.

Autism/height

You are not entitled to know

smell like normie post :feelswhat:

Sometime don't push youself and you'll find that you're happy,and sometime you "don't fit in"maybe because they're just not right for you.
too late i'd rather ldar

I dont know. People gossip about me, never invite me to things, exclude me. I have told myself for the past 7 years that I was "cursed".