Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Name a sub on Reddit - and I will get banned from it

r/196 r/twoxchromosomes r/greentext
all of them huge subreddits so he's gonna get instabanned so no fun :feelshehe: all of those subreddits suck those so still based

can i skip from part 4 to part 7? i cant be arsed to read 5 and 6
Yep, it’s pretty long tho. I’d say it has the best villain. Few regard part 5 as a weak part but i like revisiting it because of the stand designs and fights alone.

R/rapefantasies
R/sex
R/twoxsex
R/BlatantMisogyny

:lul: :lul::lul:

HILARIOUS that that is still running so long after Doogycel's fall from grace with the IT community.

Every week, his auto moderator starts a new weekly thread. And every week, ZERO comments. Come to us Doogy, you know in your heart that you belong here.

:lul: :lul::lul:

HILARIOUS that that is still running so long after Doogycel's fall from grace with the IT community.

Every week, his auto moderator starts a new weekly thread. And every week, ZERO comments. Come to us Doogy, you know in your heart that you belong here.
crazy that a subreddit which presents itself to be a chad incel-hating sub is full of incels, meanwhile this site which presents itself to be a incel chad-hating site is full of chads
GCiDn5wWYAA3H2v

Sorry for not responding to this thread for a long time - I have to make a new account, the bastard Reddit mods shadow banned me.

r/NoFap banned me:

Dicks no pun intended