Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Napoleon de Geso Memorial Thread

Can someone pm me his pics?

I don't have them saved but just ask someone in chat if you want to see De Geso, everyone has his pics.

There are a few higher ranking incels here though. I consider them caliphs too, legendary caliphs who died a long time ago because if they are uglier than me, they have been dead for a long time.

ask people in chat
Yeah didn't get no traction in there.

Rip the supreme man of culture

Yeah didn't get no traction in there.
Scroll up, someone else has them. He looks like a fat manlet version of Johnny Depp and Sam Hyde combined and with downs.

Mogs me though.

Scroll up, someone else has them. He looks like a fat manlet version of Johnny Depp and Sam Hyde combined and with downs.

Mogs me though.
Timestamp ball park? Scrolled up 10x on phone.

Mogs me though.
Well I went back like 24 hours & didn't find jack shit.

Last edited:
Timestamp ball park? Scrolled up 10x on phone.

Well I went back like 24 hours & didn't find jack shit.
The person who has the pics said to PM him if you're interested.

The person who has the pics said to PM him if you're interested.
Alright but which user was that lol, so much misinformation & hyperbole, PM user if can't mention who to contact on here.

Alright but which user was that lol, so much misinformation & hyperbole, PM user if can't mention who to contact on here.