Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL look who i found while browsing r/shortguys

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/18ktyu5/have_you_given_up_on_dating/

Napolean

Randomly saw this comment while doomscrolling on r/shortguys and had to do a double take. This dude is still at it, years after getting banned, you just have to respect it at this point even if he did get ousted as being a fakecel, he never stopped trying to get his teenage qt Japanese waifu.All his posts are literally just him talking to himself at this point. @Napoleon de Geso

Bro he was on .org 2 weeks ago spamming lolis

Anyways he’s truecel and clearly very non NT didn’t he get banned for being a fag

Anyways he’s truecel and clearly very non NT didn’t he get banned for being a fag
i heard he got banned for being a standardcel who had sex when he was younger.

i heard he got banned for being a standardcel who had sex when he was younger.
He is a standardcel but that’s he looks like the stereotypical homeless neckbeard weeb obsessed with lolis

>posted about literally who's post on reddit award

He is a faggot
Confirmed

Yea same. But judging by his looks now idk

yeah tbh
Ezgif 3 330d7532a3

i actually read some of his posts, he said he could settle down but he wants a 17-20 year old cute submissive asian foid and not some old used up roastie from his country. He spends all day looking at asian girls on tinder using a vpn jfl.

yeah tbh
View attachment 1006836

i actually read some of his posts, he said he could settle down but he wants a 17-20 year old cute submissive asian foid and not some old used up roastie from his country. He spends all day looking at asian girls on tinder using a vpn jfl.
Yea idk if he could sea maxx with that type of pheno. Legit has the standard homeless rapist creep pheno

Yea idk if he could sea maxx with that type of pheno. Legit has the standard homeless rapist creep pheno
ikr dude is so deep into his fantasies , plus he's like 40 right now.

Never began for separatist part of russiacels

I've came across him in multiple blackpill subreddits.