Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Narcos decapitate and kill Stacys who deserve it... DONT CLICK IF YOU ARE A CUCK OR SQUEAMISH

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
LIFE FUEL!!! i managed to slip the firewall they have me on and found these beautiful pics :^)

6a01a3fd34a189970b01bb08d393cf970d 500wi
Grupo decapita a una hermosa mujer en brasil 2
Kjsdaflkjsdf
Las 4 mujeres incluida la guera loca son decapitadas por sicarios de los zetas 300x167
Mujer asesinada1
Sin ttulo
WhatsApp Image 2017 06 19 at 213729 690x388

I wouldn't post those pictures here if I was doxxed like you tbh tbh. My parents would probably send me off to some (((psychiatrist))) if I uploaded something like that.

Tag it as a NSFW spoiler, some will want to discuss without wanting to see the actual gore

eh i dont care anymore tbh.. no friends or family so they can ALL SUCK MY DICK
Who sent you to the chad (((psychiatrist))) that you threw your feces on, though?

Latinos give the shitheads in ISIS competition.

There is not one person, male or female, in all of those pictures, who is in shape. Mexicans are ugly, fat, and stupid.

post pics of decapitated stacys or vids of stacys getting whacked... or get out of my thread
Just go to r/watchpeopledie or goregrish or dearhaddict forum to see the latest best vids. Pics are lame. LARPfagcel. That docter was right about u

I saw the full vid of the second one I remember that shit

ill compile videos/pics of stacys getting killed later for all of us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back