[Media] Naruto Opening 2 and Genetic Trash mashup

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Postmaxxing anime avi halo piece of shit
-
81d 22h 20m
@modern_grendel lol, hope you can mix it better than me, I just fucking spliced audio together but it doesn't sound that good because some parts of the audio sound like shit

The chorus of Genetic Trash fits so well with chorus Naruto OP 2 tho. I just wish @modern_grendel would do metal vocals for the "I'm genetic traaaaash, I'm genetic traaaash" part. Would've made it a good mashup with some better audio editing from an actual professional unlike me kek.

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
53d 9h 33m
modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★
11d 14h 30m
@modern_grendel lol, hope you can mix it better than me, I just fucking spliced audio together but it doesn't sound that good because some parts of the audio sound like shit

The chorus of Genetic Trash fits so well with chorus Naruto OP 2 tho. I just wish @modern_grendel would do metal vocals for the "I'm genetic traaaaash, I'm genetic traaaash" part. Would've made it a good mashup with some better audio editing from an actual professional unlike me kek.

I'm not very good at harsh vocals, but if you can send me the audio file, i'll see what I can do.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
52d 1h 39m
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
134d 36m
Zettacel

Zettacel