Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you actively got referrals in school.

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
In 5th grade i met a kid named Jeffery, we had a "special resources" class together, the cuck principal put it together for kids like us to go to instead of normal classes. At the beginning we would go into the class and act like regular shitheads to the teacher and her goofy assistant, most times they left us alone but occasionally he and i would get talked to about stupid shit like bringing tech decks to class and shouting slurs randomly :feelskek: well from what i can remember they started to give us referrals (a little slip of paper saying you were being naughty for your parents to sign) for basic shit like showing up to class late, wearing my hat backwards, and also for one when i wrote the word niggers (sorry blackcels :feelsbadman:) on one of the trashcans outside with a sharpie :feelshaha: one of the hall monitors noticed me do it and i still tried to lie about it anyways. My mom got pissed about all the referrals i received that year but i got good grades so i explained that it didn't really matter, a little gay ass slip of paper wouldn't hold me back. I also made a 3rd friend in that class and together we would get in trouble a lot, Jeffery was a hell of a guy for teaching me how to be more low inhib so early, from what I can remember the last referral i got at that school was when I was chilling outside the principal's office with jeff waiting for a "final meeting" and hearing the obese foid secretary at the front desk blasting gospel music so I "politely" asked her if she could turn it down, well she took 1 look at my scrawny ass and blew her top :feelskek: i remember her struggling to get out of her chair and then storming into the principal's office to tell on me which just ended up adding an additional referral that day, so during the meeting we ended up getting barred from going on the field trip and the end of the year event, which was just bullshit cause i was forced to go to school that day and i had to spend the entire time sitting on a bench or by my teacher who just scowled at me the whole time while the other kids had fun with games and shit, luckily a foid in one of my regular classes came up to me at 1 point and shared her popcorn with me, but yea I collected those slips of paper like candy that year, the middle school I went to after in 6th grade didn't use referrals so i ended up becoming a high inhb normie for a while my friend Jeffery got arrested 1 day for drug possession, i watched k9's search his locker and then i never saw him again since it happened 10 years ago, he was 1 of the only friends I made as a teen that never back stabbed me for a chance at pussy, being ejected from a friend group, etc.

I got put into retard classes for autists.

Thank you...now it is time for the next chapter...Lyric! Dakari! Vincent! Gabriella! Johnny! April! You are all next!

Whoa!

Elementary:

Aspie John was only seven when he entered elementary school. He briefly visited a different elementary school, where he encountered a young light-skinned Black girl named April. April was older, taller, and bullied Aspie John a bit, along with her Black males friends, often. Aspie John once started crying during playtime, due to a misunderstanding with his teacher. He completed his assignment, and believed the teacher didn't want him to join the other children.

His second elementary school, though, was where he experienced the most bullying and problems.

Aspie John, during classtime, would chew on wide pencils and vomit from graphite. He was anxious walking into the classroom and barely knew the other youth present. However, he met a young male named Dakari and quickly befriended him.

Dakari was a small Black boy with a stuttering problem. Still, the two were often together during lunch time and recess(They'd walk to the lunch counter together with paper trays and pick up cartons of milk/steamable pastries). One day, Aspie John and Dakari went to a local skating rink for a school field trip. Neither of them had money, yet they sat together and watched the other youth present enjoying themselves, lamenting their lack of money.

"I wish I could eat something"

"We don't have any money"

View attachment 624510

Then there was the time they visited the zoo for another field trip. Dakari started crying after dropping his dessert, and Aspie John comforted him. They had already sat together for lunch on that day, as usual. They also visited the computer lab together with the rest of their class to play Poptropica and CoolMath. They took class photos together for graduation. On graduation day, Aspie John and Dakari spent time with the class singing(Aspie John noticed that his mother was absent...). They also wore formal clothes and took pictures together.

P1

Yes...and the youth commune as well, rehashed.

Hahaha..."It looks like we can finally defeat Buu".

elja-eljaboom.gif

trezarcoin-tzc.gif

Sorry, I am not a delinquent

Wtf is this incel trait?

time while the other kids had fun with games and shit, luckily a foid in one of my regular classes came up to me at 1 point and shared her popcorn with me
:chad:
:banhammer:

Sorry, I am not a delinquent

Wtf is this incel trait?
i probably should have put this in the lounge section, but my point is however retarded it may be is that being put in special ed classes seems like a trait for future inceldom, i was just a kid at the time before i knew about it, but i wish it lead me to being low inhb enough to get sent to prison but i ended up just Ldar'ng in my room full time after school ended.

Use the Internet.

It can mean a simple greeting, as when Lyric kicked me for greeting her in elementary school, to when my half-cousins would hit me and laugh with their mother, to when a young White hole told me..."Can you go over there" - Across the room as I was waiting for the psych nurse.

Yes...Ashley. In elementary, Ashley was a bit kind to Aspie John, though she did something on one occasion that made him a bit anxious and uncomfortable(Platonic). Gabriella, Lyric's best friend, was however much different...she bullied Aspie John and Dakari with Lyric.

Gabriella resembled Carly Palacios.

Bonus Chapter:

Aspie John's classmates often fought with the teacher. His teacher would grab the misbehaving student and promptly force them into the corner. Johnny, Antonio, Dark-skinned April, Vincent...

One day, Aspie John was sitting near the school exit awaiting his mother when he noticed Johnny's presence. Johnny was often among the last ones to leave, and the two spent time together briefly on this occasion speaking. Johnny was quite respectful and friendly to Aspie John.

she knew my friend jeffery, and also looking back she was one of those foids that was built like a 20 year old Brazilian woman at 12 years old :feelsEhh:
Mogs; I was never in the SPED classes. :feelsjuice:

Think I was around 6-7 but they already suspected it way before then.
Mogs me. I never got diagnosed with ADHD till 29 jfl. My parents and teachers just scolded me for being lazy and capricious.

Mogs me. I never got diagnosed with ADHD till 29 jfl. My parents and teachers just scolded me for being lazy and capricious.
I had a fair share of that too from certain family members and teachers who hated me, it wasn't as understood back in the 90's and early 2000's.

I had a fair share of that too from certain family members and teachers who hated me, it wasn't as understood back in the 90's and early 2000's.
Aye, fortunately I got some life hacks and always got good scores so at least the teachers liked me. The price was that I became completely socially retarded and neglected my personal health/hygiene so long which looksminned me beyond repair.

Aye, fortunately I got some life hacks and always got good scores so at least the teachers liked me.
What sorts of lifehacks?
The price was that I became completely socially retarded and neglected my personal health/hygiene so long which looksminned me beyond repair.
Half the time I couldn't even work out what I should've done in terms of looksmaxing compared to other guys in school, but those same guys could all wear potato sacks to class and still look more attractive than I ever could. Due to autism it's not like many of us can compensate for it with a stellar personaliteeheehee.

What sorts of lifehacks?
Concentrating on what I like, studying beforehand (I had nothing else to do anyway), reading a lot with a marker etc.
Half the time I couldn't even work out what I should've done in terms of looksmaxing compared to other guys in school, but those same guys could all wear potato sacks to class and still look more attractive than I ever could. Due to autism it's not like many of us can compensate for it with a stellar personaliteeheehee.
Yeah, I think most NTs know subtle what makes a man attractive and they are sensible to trends so even the dead average guys get laid with foids. Non-NT men like us are blinded to this and can only rely on the black pill theories - too late tho.

Tfw was referred the join the "pyramid club" after school

We were the bottom of the pyramid but I realised after a few weeks that this was just networking and social training for the dumb and autistic kids so I stopped going because I wasn't one of them. I was just trying to be normal and no one let me. Made a good friend there that I abandoned because I became very high inhib when I reached secondary school. That club would've been handy then...

I didn't take school seriously.

based for being low inhib , i just got self aware about The world " .

And rotted after the blue pill phase was over .

In 5th grade i met a kid named Jeffery, we had a "special resources" class together, the cuck principal put it together for kids like us to go to instead of normal classes. At the beginning we would go into the class and act like regular shitheads to the teacher and her goofy assistant, most times they left us alone but occasionally he and i would get talked to about stupid shit like bringing tech decks to class and shouting slurs randomly :feelskek: well from what i can remember they started to give us referrals (a little slip of paper saying you were being naughty for your parents to sign) for basic shit like showing up to class late, wearing my hat backwards, and also for one when i wrote the word niggers (sorry blackcels :feelsbadman:) on one of the trashcans outside with a sharpie :feelshaha: one of the hall monitors noticed me do it and i still tried to lie about it anyways. My mom got pissed about all the referrals i received that year but i got good grades so i explained that it didn't really matter, a little gay ass slip of paper wouldn't hold me back. I also made a 3rd friend in that class and together we would get in trouble a lot, Jeffery was a hell of a guy for teaching me how to be more low inhib so early, from what I can remember the last referral i got at that school was when I was chilling outside the principal's office with jeff waiting for a "final meeting" and hearing the obese foid secretary at the front desk blasting gospel music so I "politely" asked her if she could turn it down, well she took 1 look at my scrawny ass and blew her top :feelskek: i remember her struggling to get out of her chair and then storming into the principal's office to tell on me which just ended up adding an additional referral that day, so during the meeting we ended up getting barred from going on the field trip and the end of the year event, which was just bullshit cause i was forced to go to school that day and i had to spend the entire time sitting on a bench or by my teacher who just scowled at me the whole time while the other kids had fun with games and shit, luckily a foid in one of my regular classes came up to me at 1 point and shared her popcorn with me, but yea I collected those slips of paper like candy that year, the middle school I went to after in 6th grade didn't use referrals so i ended up becoming a high inhb normie for a while my friend Jeffery got arrested 1 day for drug possession, i watched k9's search his locker and then i never saw him again since it happened 10 years ago, he was 1 of the only friends I made as a teen that never back stabbed me for a chance at pussy, being ejected from a friend group, etc.
Great story, I remember hating all the gay little things you could get in trouble for.

Great story, I remember hating all the gay little things you could get in trouble for.
Also its sad when we lose touch with our childhood friends. Childhood has a warm place in my heart even though it was ultimately a disappointment like my whole life.