Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nathan Larson Wikipedia smear article

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
The Wikipedia article on Nathan Larson is the most biased article I’ve ever seen. I think the pedophiia is disgusting but at the same time he posted here and stood up for incels. That’s why I sympathize with him.

The first thing you see is (criminal) right next to his name even though he was much more known as a political candidate and was only a criminal for the last small portion of his life. But they need to let you know he is a criminal immediately.

Next thing you see is the photo. They use the worse photo of him possible. He is dying in prison in this photo. They could have used the numerous other good photos online of him.

Lastly they say he committed suicide by starvation. It was actually a hunger strike and the fact that he dies just proves him right that we live in a cruel and unjust society. Usually when someone does a hunger strike the government will do their best to save them.

He was a degenerate

Na fuck Nathan. He was a fakecel retard who didn't give a shit about incels. He just wanted more notoriety. You think a guy like him, married twice, would give a genuine fuck about rejects? Just another example of non-incels being degenerate fucks