Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory National Chad: Elvis Presley and the like

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
One thing we commonly see in works about the 1950's in the USA is how American toilets utterly obsessed over Elvis Presley. Presley was a clear Chad and on top of that had a strong masculine voice. Around this type we also saw film stars like James Dean get popular.

I'm not saying that he was the first national Chad, I'd say that during the 1920's there were plenty of Chad's (and even a Chang) in the American film industry, but the 1950's were in an upswing in the economy so toilets finally had economic abundance and most didn't have to worry about their next meal. It's also interesting that the Second Wave Feminist Movement was mostly about abortions and casual sex just right after all toilets became thirsty for Elvis Presley and other Chad's.

My guess is that the moment toilets saw a Chad on TV (and remember that most small town toilets who lived in Bumfuck, USA might have never seen a Chad before, a Chadlite at most) that they suddenly wanted to have a taste of his thundershlong.

Good voice + good looking = winning in life
Even better than being good at sports, because there can be multiple good singers and people don't really care about the best one, but there can only be 1 best player/team at any sport.

I remember how foids screamed with Justin Bieber. :blackpill:

elvis probably had 20+ bastard children with groupies, but gigachads are rare and genetic recombination is a bitch. None of his kids if he had many even, probably looked as good as him. JFL if you think he slapped on a rubber every time he fucked groupies, and also :feelstastyman: if you think he DIDNT fuck groupies. Rock stars like jagger, presley, axl rose etc probably had MANY bastard children

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back