Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Natsuki Mogi is the most black pilled representation of a female character in anime to date.

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
Seriously, does anyone remember Mogi, this ugly bitch from Initial D:
DDWK-08XUAArLXH.jpg

I think this was the earliest realistic black pill on the depravity of foids I saw as a kid.

For those of you who haven't watched Initial D, this was the initial main love interest of the series whom the main character Takumi had a crush on and who he dated for the better length of the first season. But from the start there was always something odd about her. Her ex-boyfriend talked about her like she was a slut, and there were recurring scenes of her riding in the car of a faceless man who she called "Papa". As a kid I thought that just meant it was her actual dad, until later in the second season where someone breaks it to Takumi that that's her sugar daddy.
Takumi understandably feels like vomitting, after all he locked lips with the harlot and she had still been seeing her sugar daddy while they were dating.

As a kid this always confused me, Initial D is supposed to be about racing and shit, yet the show slaps you with such a harsh black pill with Takumi's only love interest in the series being a hypergamous literal whore who he breaks up with in a fit of anger and never talks to again.

Yep. Worst fucking girl, even if she did try to make up for it by switching jobbos.

Holy shit I hope this isn't someone's waifu

nice, an actual realistic anime girl

Fuck, that episode when he finds out about it and starts ignoring her completely is so good. Its a good thing that he finds another gf whos a virgin, Mogi is cumdumpster material.

Enjo kosai used to be fairly common over in Japan