Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nature is a bitch

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Nothing is more retarded than the normie cult of nature.

Nature is a fucking whore. She has been brutalizing us for fucking millions of years and only very recently have we become free from her.

Nature is disgusting, vile, cruel and barbaric. The fact alone that "predators" and "prey" exist disgusts me. :feelswhat:

What did this poor gazelle do to deserve this fate? They were born in this heartless world and have to die a brutal and slow death just to serve as food for some other creature. In an ideal world this shit wouldn't exist.

All wild animals should be exterminated and only a few hundred should remain for scientific purposes and for zoos.

Foids and Chads too are an extension of nature. All this "mother nature" hippie crap is just fucking retarded. If anything we should regard technology as our mother and not fucking nature. Nature has done fucking nothing for us. :feelshaha:

Absolutely based. Fuck nature. :dab:

Tumblr njhrh5sluK1qcb892o2 250
high fucking IQ right there. Best post out of you op. Fucking breathtaking.

All wild animals should be exterminated and only a few hundred should remain for scientific purposes and for zoos.
That’s already the current situation, only 4% of the mammals live in the wild

Ironically the more we move from nature the more we go back to the animalistic methods of mate selection.

Nature is a fucking whore. She has been brutalizing us for fucking millions of years and only very recently have we become free from her.

Nature is disgusting, vile, cruel and barbaric. The fact alone that "predators" and "prey" exist disgusts me. :feelswhat:

View attachment 477991

What did this poor gazelle do to deserve this fate? They were born in this heartless world and have to die a brutal and slow death just to serve as food for some other creature. In an ideal world this shit wouldn't exist.

Foids and Chads too are an extension of nature. All this "mother nature" hippie crap is just fucking retarded. If anything we should regard technology as our mother and not fucking nature. Nature has done fucking nothing for us. :feelshaha:
Agreed,I fucking hate nature,I hope everything dies

Ironically the more we move from nature the more we go back to the animalistic methods of mate selection.
I was going to say that OP is wrong, and that we never "escaped" nature. If we did, being a tranny wouldn't lead to a 50% chance of self minecrafting.:feelsaww:

View attachment 477991

Yeah and people talk about this prey and predator thing nowadays like it doesn't include themselves too and they are proud of it.

You see, 80 years without global war made people believe world is made of good people filled with love and compassion when 80 years ago above 50 milion people died due to the global war, experienced holocaust, famine, slavery. AH! THAT'S GOOD IDEA! LET'S POP OUT MORE BABIES! LIFE IS SO GREAT!!! :feelsaww::bigbrain::feelskek:

I :heart: myself, fuck the world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back