Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Nazi Dad"'s Beautiful Personality got him 9 kids with 5 women (Stormfrontcels GTFIH, or rather GTFO from Incels.me)

• Thread starter ProudIncelistani
  • Start date
ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-

It's fucking over, isn't it?

giphy.gif

Amazing personality!

@Blackpill101, @JewsCreatedFeminism and other Sfcels GTFIH

Sure as fuck it wasn't his looks that got him anything.

"Beautiful personality"
"Nazi"

Hitler was a sensitive man you know.

Almost as great as Hitler's, I wish I could have that perfect personality too

Hitler was incel, though. Until his 30s, perhaps. He got Eva Braun in his 40s (after Reichsmaxxing Europe).

His sweet personality and respect for women outweighs his Nazism.

His sweet personality and respect for women outweighs his Nazism.
Not to mention his (lack of, he's homeless ffs) shower-record and confidence!

Hitler was incel, though. Until his 30s, perhaps. He got Eva Braun in his 40s (after Reichsmaxxing Europe).
incel or not his personality was perfect kek got to control a whole country cause of it lmao

Hitler just knew he was genetic scum thats why he never reproduced. I give him props for living up to his ideology. With that power I would be fucking the best bitches around. Its the thing I most respect from him, truly a man of his word.

incel or not his personality was perfect kek got to control a whole country cause of it lmao

Hitler just knew he was genetic scum thats why he never reproduced. I give him props for living up to his ideology. With that power I would be fucking the best bitches around. Its the thing I most respect from him, truly a man of his word.

Say it so!

Nazis do not have bad personalities anyway, cuck.

Imagine literally being an anti-degenerate while siding with the Jews against the true anti-degenerates (Nazis) who cleansed Germany from feminism, cultural Marxism, homosexuality, and perversion.

Also JFL if you believe in the myth that Hitler wanted to create a society full of aryan Chads.

Every loyal and moral German who supported him was accepted.

Asiancels, arabcels, and even some negroecels were allied with the German military during WW2.

Weimar Germany was literally like the US of today, and Hitler caused a "beta uprising" against the lefties who advocated for female sexual freedom and degeneracy.

well,suposedly he had a relation with his niece but at the time he was king of an oldcel anyway

JUST BE A NAZI SYMPATHIZER THEORY

well,suposedly he had a relation with his niece but at the time he was king of an oldcel anyway

Yes, that's why I mentioned perhaps until his 30s. I think that's when that relationship happened? I may be wrong.

Nazis do not have bad personalities anyway, cuck.
>Skinheads, end of story. If you want more examples, look at https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sikh-temple-shooting-suspect-wade-michael-page-was-white-supremacist/ .Anti-degeneracy, eh? Beautiful personality, ins't it?

Imagine literally being an anti-degenerate while siding with the Jews against the true anti-degenerates (Nazis) who cleansed Germany from feminism, cultural Marxism, homosexuality, and perversion.
>I'm pretty sure that this man's actions would also be considered degenerate

Also JFL if you believe in the myth that Hitler wanted to create a society full of aryan Chads.
>Both he and you do, it's called identitarianism and the alt-right :D. Remind me what an 'ethnostate' is again?

Asiancels, arabcels, and even some negroecels were allied with the German military during WW2.
>Ok, and? It's called deception, make friends now to kill them later... (That's what women do to incels) also, 'negro'cels? Is that truly respect to anyone? Is that how you want to represent Nazism?

Weimar Germany was literally like the US of today, and Hitler caused a "beta uprising" against the lefties who advocated for female sexual freedom and degeneracy.
>While he did clean up a lot of degeneracy, under Nazi Germany, I probs woulda been killed for being brown and I don't think that his reign could be considered a "beta uprising", he never mentioned any of the points we do...

Last edited:
Mods and @SeargentIncel, sticky this!

So much for the Nazis here coping.
Go out and save the right race today.

Incels will be the new nazis, we'll walk around shaming roasties and emasulating chads in front of their sluts, it will be magical. We can even make our own incel gang symbol like the nazis. The original incels from here and r/incels will be the commanders of the army.

JBW theory.
Literal nazis get laid more than blackcels.

Just be hitler.
His daughters definitely gonna get dicked down by a gang of bbcs.

Thug theory is legit.

Funny how most modern nazis are degenerates that would be the first ones to go to the chambers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back