Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Nazicels/ethnicels, would you defend a foid of your race from a male assailant of a different race?

Nazicels/ethnicels, would you defend a foid of your race from an assailant of a different race?

• I am ethnic/mixed and would defend an ethnic foid from a white man

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
Joining the bandwagon with another profound race thread.

Defend = defending against an attacker, rapist or whatever

Hymen break.

nah I prob hate white foids the most

i will only defend females of my family, ill kill the assailant and torture if i have the chance as an ultimatum.

if its a female that i have no blood relation, i dont give a fuck.

Defending anyone is risky.

It's a tough question because it pits their hate of different races against their hatred for women. They lose either way.

I mean the question is misleading, most of us wouldnt have the balls to do something if we wanted to. If you made the situation: Would you save a white foid if you were sure you could beat up the rapist-guy.... It's hard, probably not, we don't owe them protection, but the ethnic kinda deserves to die as well.

Wow just saw the results, ethnics screeching JBW all day in mass voted that they wouldn't protect the foid, suuuuuuuure you muslims are the biggest fucking retards on the planet when it comes to this shit, keep virtue signalling faggots.

Last edited:
if they’re not important to me, who cares

sometimes our principles and weakness align and it's a win/win for everyone, especially the ethnic foid who gets raped by a white man.

Definitely not, I'd could care less about what happens to them.

Last edited:
Dumb bitches vote left wing parties in power, than expect help when they see the repercussions.

>implying i can defend any woman while being 5'7 :lul::lul::lul:
Incomplete poll.
I would answer : "I would defend a white woman only if
1. In Rimworld video game with a colony made only of human colonists (not today soyciety)
2. My life is not at risk.
3. If she isn't the property of another white man.
4. Then i will get something in return of my choice (eg: sex/money/ becomes property)"
In today's soyciety i would defend her if my life is not at risk (i'm 5'7 : i will be risking my life jfl) just so i don't get called out of social medias for being weak and get doxxed by cucks.

Foids are not entitled to protection against rape

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_E38TJpU6Q

I would defend Asian women but I would hesitate white women

Cuck
I mean the question is misleading, most of us wouldnt have the balls to do something if we wanted to. If you made the situation: Would you save a white foid if you were sure you could beat up the rapist-guy.... It's hard, probably not, we don't owe them protection, but the ethnic kinda deserves to die as well.

Wow just saw the results, ethnics screeching JBW all day in mass voted that they wouldn't protect the foid, suuuuuuuure you muslims are the biggest fucking retards on the planet when it comes to this shit, keep virtue signalling faggots.
0 IQ. vast majority of simps and soys are cumskins

depends if i care about the foid or not

Coping angry muslims, you guys will legit kill your own sister if she ever talked to a white man and would probably do the same to the white guy but "we'll let em rape her because we're totally blackpilled" gtfo. I've lived with your kind for 30 fucking years, there's a reason all your women are terrified to even show their hair in our countries.

I'm white, and I definitely would not. Among other reasons, a white man actually did step in, in the UK I think, to defend a white foid who was being mugged by an ethnic man, and the thankless cunt went to the press to talk about what a racist piece of shit that white man was.

Fuck foids.

Im rice, so im doing her a favour by staying out of it

Nigcels need not worry about their women getting raped

Coping angry muslims, you guys will legit kill your own sister if she ever talked to a white man and would probably do the same to the white guy but "we'll let em rape her because we're totally blackpilled" gtfo. I've lived with your kind for 30 fucking years, there's a reason all your women are terrified to even show their hair in our countries.
This. The question is sort of ridiculous when you take into account real life interracial rape rates, its only ever white women being raped by men of other races.