Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NBA Tyrone forced to pay 200k/month to baby momma who won't let him see his son

“Based foid” no these don’t exist

She just wanted the child support money i hope she dies a painful death fucking whore

yes, sexhavers need to suffer, but don't forget @Transcended Trucel that also foids need to suffer, not only sexhavers :feelsokman:

their suffering is my happiness :feelsohh:

8C69BDB4 909A 4B0C AE51 615AAE270CA8

yes, sexhavers need to suffer, but don't forget @Transcended Trucel that also foids need to suffer, not only sexhavers :feelsokman:

their suffering is my happiness :feelsohh:
true too

Incels don't need to worry about this :feelzez:

Based foid
Get Tyrone offspring
Doesn't want to deal with betabuxxers so she just forces tyrone to pay
Tyrone gets no family and is now a betabuxxer :feelskek:

:yes:

Is the foid White or Black?

Kill the kid no need to pay. :feelsthink:

Based foid
Get Tyrone offspring
Doesn't want to deal with betabuxxers so she just forces tyrone to pay
Tyrone gets no family and is now a betabuxxer :feelskek:

:yes:
I think if he was a white chad, this wouldn't have happened.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/upwup2/nba_player_reportedly_required_to_pay_200k_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

based foid for baby trapping this rich fag. Hope women keep making betabuxxers and sex having men suffer. :feelsLSD: These men who get divorce and money raped by foids are the very same who bullied us and celebrate our suffering

This. Why do incels get mad at this just because we are all men? Chad getting divorce raped doesn’t effect us at all. I love it when this happens. Fuck chad

But also JFL why do you need 200k a month to support a kid that’s more than most people make in a year

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back