Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nearly 30% of U.S Gen Z adults identify as LGBTQ, national survey finds

That 30 present 100% consists of bisexual roasties

The brainwashing continues...
Fuck the jews.
Heil Hitler!

Breaking News GIF by NowThis

They just wana parade to kids and show them their dicks and have the possibility to fuck them.

Any person with half a brain can see this

We are headed towards very scary dark times in America.

Its definitely a place you would not wanna live in the near future.

Its a place thats good for making money (at least for now for the time being) and retiring elsewhere in the world.

For me I plan on East Asia or Southeast Asia where I don't have to worry about getting robbed and shot by niggers and spics. I can just imagine enjoying warm summer nights in Thailand and Singapore enjoying young coconut juice and street food.

You guys can stay in America if you want. Not me. There will be mass homelessness, mass crime, mass inceldom, mass mental illness, mass drug use, and all sorts of other bullshit. Fuck that.

True its bad right now but I think we haven't seen anything yet. The elite that run this country truly don't care thats why its in the state that its in. And it will only get worst.

Last edited:
They just wana parade to kids and show them their dicks and have the possibility to fuck them.

Any person with half a brain can see this
looks like most of lgbt faggot party are whites :horror:
cGettyImages-1150391682-2000-45045a357b6041caa35eb18d851c050e.jpg
foam-lake-pride-parade.jpg
Strathcona-Elementary-Pride-Parade2-scaled-e1655495711594.jpg
NYC-Pride-March_Photo-by-Christopher-Gagliardi-4.jpg
7feacf53-88ea-4d4d-b20f-5d3f8b4bab86-gettyimages-458877663.jpg