Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Need a laugh? Look at this screenshot of a conversation I had with my mom

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Normies always ask, "what is an incel's relationship with their mother?" - here is your answer, it's delusional coping:

When your mom preends like attitude is keeping her 32 year old son from getting laid

Guess she had no answer, kek, or did she reply eventually

Do you often directly call your mother a female?

What's even funnier - is that same talking point my mom used was made on r/FoidDatingStrategy, this is why modern American males are such pussies:

When your mom repeats talking points made on FoidDatingStrategy

Her logic doesn’t make any sense. The mental gymnastics not to fuck subhumans is astounding,
They still think that were able to smash when everyone finds us repulsive.

Brutal that your mom has basically given up on you.

Reflecting on myself lead me to depression where I came to the conclusion I'm subhuman, worthless and invisible to the eyes of others and that I should eventually rope because nobody likes me. The incels reflect while the normies live blindly in blissful ignorance. So much for reflection LOL.

"Maybe it's your fault you turned out an inkwell! Look into yourself! :foidSoy:"

Yeah maybe it is my fucking fault for being born an autistic retard that's unsociable and ugly! Thank you. Thank you so much. It wasn't how people treated me, it wasn't the environment and situations I was in, it was all my fucking fault for being born like this. It was my fault for being permanently socially anxious because of my speech impediment and weak voice leading me to be a ghost, a social reject and unfuckable to everyone. It's all my fucking fault and I'll do the favour of killing myself to rid others of the burden of seeing such an embarrassing eyesore such as myself. Thank you!

Maybe I should stop blaming others and blame myself into depression and suicide! It's my fault, It's my fault, It's my fault, It's my fault, It's my fucking fault. Are you happy now? Are you happy now that a worthless subhuman will kill himself? Good, because I'm happy to let go of the burden that is my existence. I'm happy to stay in the blissful empty void forever.

Last edited:
No way you are writing like that with your mum without getting your ass beaten

Normies always ask, "what is an incel's relationship with their mother?" - here is your answer, it's delusional coping:

View attachment 1104531
"Stop blaming others and start reflecting upon yourself"

is foidspeak for:

"foids and the soyciety created by normies is not wrong by dogma, therefore it is in our best interest that you should embrace your subordinate role and abandon your Marxist-Rodgerist convictions on the necessity of revolution to redress grievances of the exploited male underclass against their cunt-capitalist exploiters and their normie traitor enablers".

That's something one would tell a slave: "shut up and toughen up, there is more from where that came from".

Last edited: