Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Need advice from gymcels

Savage

Savage

jbw or jkys
★★★
what exercises can I do in my bedroom with:

2x 15kg weights
4x 5kg weights
2x 2.5kg weights
4x 1.25kg weights
1x barbell
2x dumbbell bars

I haven't been to the gym in like a year because I got sick and now I can't take caffeine anymore. I'm developing the skinny-fat bod with man-tits once again and it's pissing me off

At some point i'll have to repurchase gym membership but I need to work out a schedule to balance FT work and gym without caffeine

Last edited:
I went to the gym for years, attaining objectively advanced levels of strength by weight class, but with decidedly unimpressive results in terms of physical appearance. You'll have to take my word for it that I put in the proper work. The first question all prospective gym-goers should ask themselves is: do you have good bones?

Bones of above-average size will produce good results in the gym and in life. Small and thin bones will not. Impressive physical looks from gym effort can be 99% predicted by whether or not you have big bones. This is the secret of the gym steel: now be honest before you waste your time.

Last edited:
what exercises can I do in my bedroom with:

2x 15kg weights
4x 5kg weights
2x 2.5kg weights
4x 1.25kg weights
1x barbell
2x dumbbell bars

I haven't been to the gym in like a year because I got sick and now I can't take caffeine anymore. I'm developing the skinny-fat bod with man-tits once again and it's pissing me off

At some point i'll have to repurchase gym membership but I need to work out a schedule to balance FT work and gym without caffeine
You can do everything with that

Squats
Lunges
Chest press
Bent-over rows
Shoulder press
Bicep curls
and
Tricep extensions

I went to the gym for years, attaining objectively advanced levels of strength by weight class, but with decidedly unimpressive results in terms of physical appearance. You'll have to take my word for it that I put in the proper work. The first question all prospective gym-goers should ask themselves is: do you have good bones?

Bones of above-average size will produce good results in the gym and in life. Small and thin bones will not. Impressive physical looks from gym effort can be 99% predicted by whether or not you have big bones. This is the secret of the gym steel: now be honest before you waste your time.
I know I probably have shit-tier to average bone-size but i'm not pursuing some impressive physique, just trying to get rid of my growing man-tits

You can do squats but without a rack you'll be limited by what your arms can hold. I'd also add pullups. Go find a bar outside or something. Just being able to do several bodyweight pullups is beyond most men these days.

Add
Skull crushers
Chest fly
back fly
dumbbell pullovers

As previous posts pointed out u can do anything its just that ull pretty quickly become 2 strong for the weights u have and will no longer be able 2 progressively overload. Try adding 2 ur weight collection whenever u can