Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need Advice: What Stocks To Invest In To Capitalize On Normies Being Afraid Of Corona Virus?

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Also which broker do you use and is sign up easy?

teach me about economics pl0x

I don’t know

The market went up near +2000 in light of Trump's address (it was SURGING before it closed). There's a good chance it also rises or is neutral tomorrow. Wait until all the new reports of coronavirus cases comes in from the mass testing plan revealed today because likely it is heavily underrepresented in the U.S. due to lack of testing.

I would just look up general ways to short the market instead of worrying about specific stocks. You can find some strategies or invest in inverse ETFs.

Last edited:
I wish i was a investor tbh

The market went up near +200 in light of Trump's address (it was SURGING before it closed). There's a good chance it also rises or is neutral tomorrow. Wait until all the new reports of coronavirus cases comes in from the mass testing plan revealed today because likely it is heavily underrepresented in the U.S. due to lack of testing.

I would just look up general ways to short the market instead of worrying about specific stocks. You can find some strategies or invest in inverse ETFs.

VIX ETFs are also based

But OP I think you should be a bit more conservative with your money. ETFs are too risky for me personally

Buy link crypto tbh.

The market went up near +200 in light of Trump's address (it was SURGING before it closed). There's a good chance it also rises or is neutral tomorrow. Wait until all the new reports of coronavirus cases comes in from the mass testing plan revealed today because likely it is heavily underrepresented in the U.S. due to lack of testing.

VIX ETFs are also based

But OP I think you should be a bit more conservative with your money. ETFs are too risky for me personally

What broker to use, where to sign up?

I have to get in on this before this chance passes me by

It really depends on your personal trading strategy and the amount you have, there's no surefire answer. I don't know that much about burgerland brokers anyway.

Fees can easily eat away your profits if you trade frequently on a small balance.

I don't want to give any bad advice. I'd recommend you just look into it and decide for yourself. I don't have that much more knowledge in regards to brokerage firms than you do tbh.

I don't want to give any bad advice. I'd recommend you just look into it and decide for yourself. I don't have that much more knowledge in regards to brokerage firms than you do tbh.

Guess I'll have to do some research

Oil is at 2016 levels, should be a new cycle.

Guns, hazmat suits, scimitars, and condoms.

Buy stocks in Israeli vaccine companies. You'll be a rich man.

the stock market is a cope

Buy physical silver.

Also foods. Wheat futures...

Be ready for a lockdown!

You can get 100 pounds of wheat (at a feed store) for $30 and 3, five gallon buckets to store it in. Lasts long. One pound a day per person. Soak and sprout for greens. Boil for gruel / cereal.

Get a water filter! And tarps to catch rain.

Invest in survival gear and food companies. Do diligent reasearch! Look for years of operations nd good reputation!

invest in shares of airline companies, as they are being hit hard by travel bans.

dating app companies

I made an M1 account half a year ago. No fees, lots of investment options. I think there's an opportunity for Blue Apron to make a comeback. Big staple stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, are being PLUNDERED. The only thing to worry about is it's hard to tell where the bottom would be. If you are a beginner, it would be safer to hitup an index fund. But like I said, I have no idea where the bottom is. The big drops made recently aren't as bad as you'd think, since it effectly wiped out the astronomically inflated gains since Trump got elected, and the economy wasn't 2008 bad when he got elected.

Shit, this is pretty smart

Anything to help a brothER out :feelsokman:

Once i complete my Bachelor of Applied Finance, i'll give you free investment advice. Its the least i can do given the fact that i'd never be blackpilled if it weren't for your threads

Also which broker do you use and is sign up easy?
I use think or swim. Longterm stocks(3-5 years out). Would include airlines, Disney, SPY etf, all this shit will be backuo by end of nezt year for certain. Also i recommend you use optiin hedges, diversify, and purchase stocks in batches as timing the bottom is impossible
pharma and biotech
This would be corrext except that many biotech are excessively volatile.
I made an M1 account half a year ago. No fees, lots of investment options. I think there's an opportunity for Blue Apron to make a comeback. Big staple stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, are being PLUNDERED. The only thing to worry about is it's hard to tell where the bottom would be. If you are a beginner, it would be safer to hitup an index fund. But like I said, I have no idea where the bottom is. The big drops made recently aren't as bad as you'd think, since it effectly wiped out the astronomically inflated gains since Trump got elected, and the economy wasn't 2008 bad when he got elected.
Timing rhe bottom is impossible thats why irs best to do batches

Last edited:
I think just play the market while everybody’s panicking. One day the market is down 10%, and the next day it’s up 10%, then down 10%, then up 10%.. just buy on the low days and sell the following day when it goes up.

The market went up near +2000 in light of Trump's address (it was SURGING before it closed). There's a good chance it also rises or is neutral tomorrow. Wait until all the new reports of coronavirus cases comes in from the mass testing plan revealed today because likely it is heavily underrepresented in the U.S. due to lack of testing.

inverse oil / natural gas etfs went up like 300% recently

also the ones that short the s&p

dont invest now, its not done dying yet. It could be years before anything is worth investing in again.

honestly this

long term, it's all trash

the virus is just getting started, the west is fucked

dont invest now, its not done dying yet. It could be years before anything is worth investing in again.
Buy physical silver.

Be ready for a lockdown!

You can get 100 pounds of wheat (at a feed store) for $30 and 3, five gallon buckets to store it in. Lasts long. One pound a day per person. Soak and sprout for greens. Boil for gruel / cereal.

Invest in survival gear and food companies. Do diligent reasearch! Look for years of operations nd good reputation!

Highest IQ posts in this thread!!

The word as we know it will END

This is just the beginning

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

inverse oil / natural gas etfs went up like 300% recently

also the ones that short the s&p

honestly this

long term, it's all trash

the virus is just getting started, the west is fucked
agreed, but there is good chance west will recover decently by end of next year. imo op should buy in batches of 10% of his portfolio to be able to nor be wxposed to too much risks, he can also hedge his risks with far OTM puts.

agreed, but there is good chance west will recover decently by end of next year. imo op should buy in batches of 10% of his portfolio to be able to nor be wxposed to too much risks, he can also hedge his risks with far OTM puts.

when do you think shit will bottom out and what would you buy if you knew we were within 10% of the bottom?

also next year? christ, what the fuck will i do if the gym or ball courts are closed until 2021

when do you think shit will bottom out and what would you buy if you knew we were within 10% of the bottom?

also next year? christ, what the fuck will i do if the gym or ball courts are closed until 2021
it will probably cap out by the end of this year. and then totally recovered by end of nezt year or two due to vaccines.

imo stocks will go up in 3-6 months. i have $35,000 thst i will split into 6 batches of buying. i will do big buy every 4-6 weeks. sfocks portfolio will probably be: 20% airlines(4-9 months out) as they will eecover when this is mostly over and cant fail due to bail outs; 20 % walmart,costco(nexf week)as they go up during recession, , 30% tech( i will buy after supply chain crash in 2-3 monrhs), 5% funeral stocks as they havw good chance of going up, 10% oil stocks with good balance sheets as daudis and russians will eventually have give in to a deal(3-6 momrhs out). the last 15% will be for daytrading, and miscellaneous investments like cruises,disney/thene parks in december 2020 as they will go up hard

If you’re looking to just dump some money and make a quick buck off this correction, very sound advice has already been given.

If you want to day trade as a hobby I’d recommend just bouncing your trades off of the Bollinger Band (it’s an indicator almost every serious platform should have) while you learn the in and outs of the market and experiment.

They’re a set of “bands” that predict the highest and lowest a stock could rise/fall in the next tick (volatility). This is a super simplification, but If the price closes out of the top band it will likely dip back in and if it closes below the bottom band it will likely recover a bit (I don’t like to play the bottom band as much).

if you’re diligent you can play these micro-moves consistently till lunchtime.

Whatever you do OP, be careful. This is a very volatile market. Also I am not a broker, and more experienced traders here may disagree.

Possible risk factors in addition to virus mutations: corporate debt crash,(6-9 mknths out)due to travel/oil/small business/etc who get destroyed from lockdowns. housing crash(6-9 months out) cause who gonna buy house with less jobs and boomer deaths,
If you’re looking to just dump some money and make a quick buck off this correction, very sound advice has already been given.

If you want to day trade as a hobby I’d recommend just bouncing your trades off of the Bollinger Band (it’s an indicator almost every serious platform should have) while you learn the in and outs of the market and experiment.

They’re a set of “bands” that predict the highest and lowest a stock could rise/fall in the next tick (volatility). This is a super simplification, but If the price closes out of the top band it will likely dip back in and if it closes below the bottom band it will likely recover a bit (I don’t like to play the bottom band as much).

Whatever you do OP, be careful. This is a very volatile market. Also I am not a broker, and more experienced traders here may disagree.
i would tell op not to day trade without paper trading and getting goodfirst .as 95_99% day traders lose overall, also its very stressful
https://www.wealthwithin.com.au/learning-centre/share-trading-tips/trading-the-stock-market
imo: technincal analysis is too much like astrology.

Last edited:
i would tell op not to day trade without paper trading and getting goodfirst .as 95_99% day traders lose overall, also its very stressful
https://www.wealthwithin.com.au/learning-centre/share-trading-tips/trading-the-stock-market
imo: technincal analysis is too much like astrology.
Technical analysis is even more gobbledygook than astrology. The only thing real about it is that other people believe it, which still affects the market at the end of the day.

This is sound advice though. Though I’m not explicitly recommending day trading to OP, only that this would be the most basic method to learn the motion of the ocean.

Buy physical silver.

Be ready for a lockdown!

I'm going with this.
It really depends on your personal trading strategy and the amount you have, there's no surefire answer. I don't know that much about burgerland brokers anyway.

Fees can easily eat away your profits if you trade frequently on a small balance.

Do you know any applications or software or machinery that traders etc use for you to do your own trading/ investing etc...

For me I'd buy up ALL the NATO CRBN gear from Amazon & hock it off at a massive hike.

After that I'd buy up ALL the hunting knives/sig Sauer p226 & Walter high powered air pistols & hock it off at a massive price with posters of ER, his gospel & instructions of how to go gook/chink/ricecel hunting... :feelsLSD::dab::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelshmm::feelsugh::feelzez::feelsEhh::feelsYall::feelsclown:

shit post - joke :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

There will be a crash, but it will rise up even higher.

A few days ago put a lot into inverse 3x bear ETFs, more than doubled my money. Was too lazy to put in stop loss, Trump made his speech, now back to my initial investment.

A smarter guy would have played it better and come out with profit.

A few days ago put a lot into inverse 3x bear ETFs, more than doubled my money. Was too lazy to put in stop loss, Trump made his speech, now back to my initial investment.

A smarter guy would have played it better and come out with profit.

Inverse 3x bear ETF's?

You guys are using all these terms and I have no idea what they mean

Do any of you know of a good course that you used to even gain understanding of these terms?

I won't be able to really do anything if I don't understand these things

Inverse 3x bear ETF's?

You guys are using all these terms and I have no idea what they mean

Do any of you know of a good course that you used to even gain understanding of these terms?

I won't be able to really do anything if I don't understand these things

I'm just a wreckless idiot and actually profiting long term is extremely hard from what I understand.

Best way to learn all the functions fast would probably be play a virtual stock market game with fake money and practice short selling, margin selling, etc. Try to time the market to the bad corona virus moves and see if you can consistently profit.

Or I guess just put $1000 into etrade and learn on the real thing. Just avoid margin trading.

Do you know any applications or software or machinery that traders etc use for you to do your own trading/ investing etc...

I would really like an answer for this too, I want to do auto trading using EA's (expert advisors), metatrader seems like a good one to go with

BUT I WANT A BROKER WITH ZERO COMMISSIONS

ANYONE KNOW OF A ZERO COMMISION BROKER THAT HAS A METATRADER 4 PLATFORM?