Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Need help Gymaxxing in the safety of my room

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
There is no point in experiencing this real world anymore, As it is the cause of my suffering which I cannot handle anymore. Does anyone know any good exercises so I can at least gymaxx in the safety of my room? I don't want to go to the gym

The only games i am playing are DBZ Xenoverse and Warframe because they will take up a fuck ton of my time and prevent me from thinking of roping.

About the exsersizes I am trying to work on my arms and belly i need my arms to be jacked and i need to get my abs back as I used to have really defined abs at 9 and they are still there kind of but you can't tell

i want to feel comfortable in my own skin my weight has always been a problem for me with people always pointing it out and making fun of me for it mainly my cousins

i am over 200 pounds

thanks!

well you need an adjustable dumbbell set. then a doorframe pullup bar and good pair of running shoes. then you can do pushups, pullups,
rows, shoulderpress, lunges, curls, tricep extension with the dumbbells
and then jog

Not possible, go to gym. You are too fat to get fit in room. Bodyweight exercises require you to be strong enough to move your body.

well you need an adjustable dumbbell set. then a doorframe pullup bar and good pair of running shoes. then you can do pushups, pullups,
and then jog
I doubt he can do a pull-up

I doubt he can do a pull-up
you can still train to be able to do one with a bar, such as jumping up and sinking down as slow as you can

and then jog
i dont have the pull up bar nor anywhere to put it

i might get some 20 pound dumbbells though

you can still train to be able to do one with a bar, such as jumping up and sinking down as slow as you can
Not if you are fat. It will be a long long time of negatives and partials until you can do one

i dont have the pull up bar nor anywhere to put it

i might get some 20 pound dumbbells though
they go in any doorframe dude. look up doorframe pullup bar. and 20 pounds is too light. youd need to get a entire set of like 20-60s. they sell adjustable weight ones that are probably cheaper.

Not if you are fat. It will be a long long time of negatives and partials until you can do one
im about to go to the park and take a video of me doing a pull up :feelskek:

im a bit over 200 pounds dude im not that fat to the point where i cant do a pull up :feelskek:

im about to go to the park and take a video of me doing a pull up :feelskek:

im a bit over 200 pounds dude im not that fat to the point where i cant do a pull up :feelskek:
I would like to see it. Maybe I am just a midget but 200 lbs sounds pretty heavy to me.

they go in any doorframe dude. look up doorframe pullup bar. and 20 pounds is too light. youd need to get a entire set of like 20-60s. they sell adjustable weight ones that are probably cheaper.
oh okay

i might get my mom to buy it for me because shes all for the self improvement bullshit

where can i find an entire dumbbell set? what do i need to look up?

oh okay

i might get my mom to buy it for me because shes all for the self improvement bullshit

Power blocks are good

oh okay

those are probably expensive man id see how much "adjustable weight dumbbell" costs first. but as far as the dumbbell sets maybe check craigslist to see if someone is trying to get rid of their weights cheap.

for the doorframe pullup bar, i had to put a couple more screws in the trim, because the bar hooks onto the trim above the door, so it pulls on it

I would like to see it. Maybe I am just a midget but 200 lbs sounds pretty heavy to me.
nigga im 200 pounds and can do like 15-20 jfl dude

who cares at this point?
just keep rotting

i put them in the cart
Try not to drop them or bang them around too much. They could break potentially but hopefully not any time soon.

any cheap options for the pull up bar?
yea man theyre only like 50 bucks on amazon. but if you just do pushup and pullup your shoulders will get fucked because you need to also do some type of rowing motion to balence it out.

yea man theyre only like 50 bucks on amazon. but if you just do pushup and pullup your shoulders will get fucked because you need to also do some type of rowing motion to balence it out.
found one for 34 because it was on sale

im going to become tyrone now :feelsEhh:

dude even cringe faggot chicks who watch anime still dont respect men that also watch it. jfl
thats why im going for a cute "quirky" foid who watches anime as well

that type of foid still doesnt want a guy who watches anime dude.
we will have to see :feelsEhh:

plus don't those kind of foids enjoy dominating males?

if so it would be their dream to dominate a big black male :feelsEhh:

we will have to see :feelsEhh:

plus don't those kind of foids enjoy dominating males?

if so it would be their dream to dominate a big black male :feelsEhh:
@METALMILITA88 check this out

@METALMILITA88 check this out
hey hey hey!

they don't need to know about my uhhhh

kinks :feelsEhh:

and i don't like it like that! :cryfeels:

i just like farts and mommy play bro!

and light humiliation! :feelswhat:

hey hey hey!

they don't need to know about my uhhhh

kinks :feelsEhh:

and i don't like it like that! :cryfeels:

i just like farts and mommy play bro!

and light humiliation! :feelswhat:
you realize that these thoughts are the direct result of exposure and enjoyment of anime, which are subsequently turning you into a femine tranny, right? thats what anime is for. to turn males into transvestites. but keep coping with muh cartoons as your brain gets turned into that of a women.

Pushups r the obv one idk y everyone here is only talking about pullups:feelswhat:
Diet to lose weight, simple as

you realize that these thoughts are the direct result of exposure and enjoyment of anime, which are subsequently turning you into a femine tranny, right? thats what anime is for. to turn males into transvestites. but keep coping with muh cartoons as your brain gets turned into that of a women.
no i had these fetishes before i even watched anime like i do now :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

every now and then my weeb father and i would watch naruto and dragon ball when i was like 4 or 5

i stopped watching for a few years

i started watching again 3 or 4 years ago

no i had these fetishes before i even watched anime like i do now :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

every now and then my weeb father and i would watch naruto and dragon ball when i was like 4 or 5

i stopped watching for a few years

i started watching again 3 or 4 years ago
why dont you try africamaxxing. im sure you can get some sheboon that whats a richnigga (american)

@Truckzo how is your frame/shoulder width?

why dont you try africamaxxing. im sure you can get some sheboon that whats a richnigga (american)
im not going to that shit hole to get my head cut off by some char nigger named Savimbo Kurgu :feelskek:

haven't measured it
You don’t have to measure you autist :lul: just looking in the mirror and walking around comparing yourself to other guys, do you think you have big shoulders?

You don’t have to measure you autist :lul: just looking in the mirror and walking around comparing yourself to other guys, do you think you have big shoulders?
i do have big shoulders yes

Just go to a gym dude and if you want abs do heavy front squats and back squats