Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Need mates

Alexotor

Alexotor

Greycel
I'm fucking lonely and nobody seem understand my thoughts. I'm just the crazy man with abject ideas, the one women don't approach. We're always talking about women's rights. They are always complaining, always talking about them. That's unfair. I am suffering.

When I talk about what I think, I'm a pervert, I'm a "fucking misogynist"! Those sluts can do everything they want, they will always find a house, a man, and no need to work. So easy for them, and so rough for me. I'm so invisible.

Greycel moment.

Jokes aside, we are with you buddyboyo.
The cope never ends

You need a friend or someone to mate with?
@BummerDrummer is looking for a black mate

You need a friend or someone to mate with?
@BummerDrummer is looking for a black mate
Didn't mean to be radical. Sometimes reality hit me and I just feel myself drowning.

Speak, what ya got?

Speak, what ya got?
The thing is, I'm ugly, so women don't want me. And they don't want virgins either. All my life they have decided what I have the right and not the right, while they demonstrate for their rights, their breasts exposed in the street. I have no right to complain because I am not an attractive man, I do not deserve interest. But it's not my fault. I just want to find mates who think the same way because I feel alone and really not understood even in this website.

The thing is, I'm ugly, so women don't want me. And they don't want virgins either. All my life they have decided what I have the right and not the right, while they demonstrate for their rights, their breasts exposed in the street. I have no right to complain because I am not an attractive man, I do not deserve interest. But it's not my fault. I just want to find mates who think the same way because I feel alone and really not understood even in this website.
Yeah I hear ya, what else is on your mind? Women just want the best physical specimen then try to pretend they're no different than animals.

Yeah I hear ya, what else is on your mind? Women just want the best physical specimen then try to pretend they're no different than animals.
yeah exactly. I don't know if I should talk about that. A lot of members here strongly disagree. Searching another website. Maybe onion

yeah exactly. I don't know if I should talk about that. A lot of members here strongly disagree. Searching another website. Maybe onion
Assuming you ain't some larping shit head we can possibly talk on some voice thing.

I need to mate

I'm fucking lonely and nobody seem understand my thoughts. I'm just the crazy man with abject ideas, the one women don't approach. We're always talking about women's rights. They are always complaining, always talking about them. That's unfair. I am suffering.

When I talk about what I think, I'm a pervert, I'm a "fucking misogynist"! Those sluts can do everything they want, they will always find a house, a man, and no need to work. So easy for them, and so rough for me. I'm so invisible.
This seems like an IT infiltrator trying to fit in

Pitar62