Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Need someone to talk?

ApolloAugustus

ApolloAugustus

Here to Help.
-
As a new member of our secret society I have to admit that I don't know if we have the right place to help eachother and listen to random problems but I'm here if any of you want somebody to speak with and share your pain privately. I can share something mine too.

I'm brasilian, 23 years old, and I speak a terrible english but I'll be glad to hear share some experiences with you guys (and not just trolling, as most of these posts).

Just want you to know.

Okay Agent Miller

I plead the 5th amendment.

2021cel XD!!

Wp1488lol

As a new member of our secret society I have to admit that I don't know if we have the right place to help eachother and listen to random problems but I'm here if any of you want somebody to speak with and share your pain privately. I can share something mine too.

I'm brasilian, 23 years old, and I speak a terrible english but I'll be glad to hear share some experiences with you guys (and not just trolling, as most of these posts).

Just want you to know.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not gay. This sounds like something I would see on a dating site.

wtf is this shit

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not gay. This sounds like something I would see on a dating site.

Have you subscribed to any dating website? That's great news brother, keep it up.

hello fellow incels! Like the original poster above, I too would like to collect data talk to my fellow incel brethren. I totally don't work for the U.S Government either.

hello fellow incels! Like the original poster above, I too would like to collect data talk to my fellow incel brethren. I totally don't work for the U.S Government either.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bro, I'm brasileiro.
That means the opposite of police.
Our crime rates proves that.
The fact that there is a whole meme about off duty Brazil cops, means that there is actually a lot more cops in Brazil than anywhere else because nowhere else has so many off duty cops stopping crime because there just isn't that many cops to be off duty.

Sorry, but you failed the class "Infilitration for beginners".
See you next time.

Ok police officer

Over for fbicels

Already banned? What happened?

People thought he was an infiltrator. Him talking like a redditor didn't help.

I kinda liked him ngl but maybe I'm just naive
Witchunt.co