Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based need sources for a doc im putting together

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
im gonna make a massive redpilled/blackpilled research google doc, just gonna cram a shit ton of studies and blackpills into it and use it when i need it, can anyone here contribute to the cause?

If you want to collect and organize information, the wiki sounds like a good place to do that:
A lot of the information you need might already be there, too.

I'm too smoothbrained to have anything to contribute, though.

Also fuck Google.

give me the blackest of blackpills, the reddest of redpills, anything on gynocentrism, juggernaut law, feminism, etc. just shove it all into one doc for us to use

present it at your school :feelskek:

The Must Read section will have a ton.

'Unattractive man' jfl

500px Womens disgust

this research doc is going great i think you guys will love it

it's gonna have a section on hypergamy, gynocentrism, hybristophilia, feminism, juggernaut law, and the best part is the blackpill, i already have a shit loads of statistics and studies on women in dating when it comes to looks, race, personality, and penis size. still gotta add the height and money statistics but ill get to it, but it's going well so far