Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting NEED THIS ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
the amount of pain i would put myself through just for there to be an exception to the standard foid if there even is any. for any cute looking foid, not even a stacy even, to have things in common with me, love me for who i am, genuinely care for my well being, will hold me in her arms at night, will go out with me to nature, fucking anything man......i would drag my nutsack through every fiery pit of hell for this. its impossible

they won't have anything with you, so ldar

don't be a foid worshipper and have some fucking dignity and respect for yourself, not cool :feelswhat:

they won't have anything with you, so ldar

don't be a foid worshipper and have some fucking dignity and respect for yourself, not cool :feelswhat:
wanting to be loved and daydreaming about being cared about isnt foid worship my nigga

wanting to be loved and daydreaming about being cared about isnt foid worship my nigga
it is very cucked to want to be loved... be feared, that is based.

the rat jewish company of disney blue pilled you up your ass, so shush

ldar my brocel

ldar my brocel
i do ldar. i involuntarily ldar and i hate it. need a looksmatch who will hold me and tell me everything will work out in the end:fuk:

i do ldar. i involuntarily ldar and i hate it. need a looksmatch who will hold me and tell me everything will work out in the end:fuk:
it won't so accept it.

self-destruct bro, that is the answer. loath soyciety, be a misanthropic, embrace hatred. that will be way more helpful than to wallow in your sorrows of inevitable doom

it won't so accept it.

self-destruct bro, that is the answer. loath soyciety, be a misanthropic, embrace hatred. that will be way more helpful than to wallow in your sorrows of inevitable doom
i do all of that of course as most incels do i just wish it didnt have to be this way is all

i do all of that of course as most incels do i just wish it didnt have to be this way is all
i understand you, but just give up on hope. there are better things out there for you that some love that fades and is pretty conditional :fuk:

i understand you, but just give up on hope. there are better things out there for you that some love that fades and is pretty conditional :fuk:
yeah:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i feel u. there's 2 things i want rn that are realistic: an average or cute brown foid and for my social anxiety to be gone

having either will dramatically help with the other one, it's like a never ending cycle

ldar my brocel
Pretty Based and Accurate. Societys main objective is to condition the lower status beta men to become simps for women, using stuff like disney movies and the concept of love and romance to brainwash them into desprately consooming as much as they can (clothing, gifts, flowers, houses, marriage, raising kids) to impress Mlady, which makes the Jews and the Elite richer and richer at your expense

All while the female still has chads sperm dripping from her pig roastie holes from willingly getting gangfucked from the night before

Pretty Based and Accurate. Societys main objective is to condition the lower status beta men to become simps for women, using stuff like disney movies and the concept of love and romance to brainwash them into desprately consooming as much as they can (clothing, gifts, flowers, houses, marriage, raising kids) to impress Mlady, which makes the Jews and the Elite richer and richer at your expense

All while the female still has chads sperm dripping from her pig roastie holes from willingly getting gangfucked from the night before
foids love being disrespected, humiliated and raped by a fucking alpha/sigma male because that is when they know they have finally met their match to tame her beast ass (on sims 4, of course)

the amount of pain i would put myself through just for there to be an exception to the standard foid if there even is any. for any cute looking foid, not even a stacy even, to have things in common with me, love me for who i am, genuinely care for my well being, will hold me in her arms at night, will go out with me to nature, fucking anything man......i would drag my nutsack through every fiery pit of hell for this. its impossible
Yeah trying to get a girl to be into you as a sub 6ft+ sub chad male is like doing a clown dance:feelsclown:

All the meanwhile chad simply has to grab her by the pussy

foids love being disrespected, humiliated and raped by a fucking alpha/sigma male because that is when they know they have finally met their match to tame her beast ass (on sims 4, of course)
Its all true bro, the only thing is, it is only considered rape if its done by a sub 6ft+ sub chad male.

When chad or thugmaxed tyrone forces sex on a girl, in her eyes, he is not raping her but simply Asserting his Dominance as the Alpha Male,

Basically chad is incapable of raping a foid because being raped by chad is welcomed by her no matter what, therefor it can by definition never be considered rape

Its all true bro, the only thing is, it is only considered rape if its done by a sub 6ft+ sub chad male.

When chad or thugmaxed tyrone forces sex on a girl, in her eyes, he is not raping her but simply Asserting his Dominance as the Alpha Male,

Basically chad is incapable of raping a foid because being raped by chad is welcomed by her no matter what, therefor it can by definition never be considered rape
based. sadly, only chad, chang, vlad, and tyrone can get that privilege. :fuk:

I wouldn't ldar. No foid will ever love you so accept it. But you don't need to make your life anymore painful than it needs to be. Find some solace in the fact that you're morally superior to normies. It let's me feel a bit less sad and lonely.

based. sadly, only chad, chang, vlad, and tyrone can get that privilege. :fuk:
Yeah dude its pretty fucked up, rape laws really only apply if you are sub 6ft+ sub chad.

You might be able to get away with it also if you are like Gigarich, because then you can bribe the police and the judges or even the foid and the law will just turn a blind eye while you rape these filthy sluts in your multimillion dollar mansion. Then you just buy her a gucci hand bag or something to get her to shut the fuck up.

Unfortunately I am neither 6ft+ nor chad nor giga rich so Id get accused of Rape simply for trying to talk the girl and I am not trying to get in trouble with law enforcement because the state can and will really fk you up

Yeah dude its pretty fucked up, rape laws really only apply if you are sub 6ft+ sub chad.

You might be able to get away with it also if you are like Gigarich, because then you can bribe the police and the judges or even the foid and the law will just turn a blind eye while you rape these filthy sluts in your multimillion dollar mansion. Then you just buy her a gucci hand bag or something to get her to shut the fuck up.

Unfortunately I am neither 6ft+ nor chad nor giga rich so Id get accused of Rape simply for trying to talk the girl and I am not trying to get in trouble with law enforcement because the state can and will really fk you up
i should start working at jewllywood to get me some foids, like: "you aren't getting that role unless you suck my cock, slut" :cool:

i should start working at jewllywood to get me some foids, like: "you aren't getting that role unless you suck my cock, slut" :cool:
Yeah thats pretty much the natural order of things, you gotta hold something like Elite tier $$$$ and/or status over a foids head, basically the only chance you'll get Sex as a sub6ft+ sub chad male.

Its all Transactional one way or another if you arent 6ft+ chad