Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neet trait:- Getting out of bed by at least 10:30AM is a requirement

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
People may call me lazy, but I would say it's important to make sure over the course of the day a person doesn't run out of things to do.

better to be lazy than a normie

I hear people say; Well why don't you do more things? I say to them, that wouldn't be genuine. I would only be doing more things for the sake of it. The amount of things I do now would slot nicely if I also had a job. There's no way I'm gonna take on more things than I am doing right now only to have drop them if I got a job. That would be unnecessary stress. Masochist thing to do.

Reminds me of a member from neets.me . He'd spent his entire time watching an American sitcom on repeat. Just around the time he got a job he discovered anime. Guy was in such anguish.

Last edited:
I usually get up at 11:00-1:00

Yup! I usually get out around 10 am. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::dab::dab:

Wish I could but my non 24 hour sleep wake disorder prevents it.

I hear people say; Well why don't you do more things? I say to them, that wouldn't be genuine. I would only be doing more things for the sake of it. The amount of things I do now would slot nicely if I also had a job. There's no way I'm gonna take on more things than I am doing right now only to have drop them if I got a job. That would be unnecessary stress. Masochist thing to do.

Reminds me of a member from neets.me . He'd spent his entire time watching an American sitcom on repeat. Just around the time he got a job he discovered anime. Guy was in such anguish.
this is the same as saying why dont you get mogged at more things

2pm for me currently. I plan to make improvements though. Just not tomorrow.

Oh wait you meant 10:30 is late? Damn.

2pm for me currently. I plan to make improvements though. Just not tomorrow.
I used to stay in bed longer but people worrying about me being depressed got too annoying in the end. I remember staying in bed the whole time Prince Harry and Meghan Markle got married. Good times.
Oh wait you meant 10:30 is late? Damn.
Well, it's the latest I stay in bed. If I did LESS during the day then I would stay in it for longer.

Last edited: