Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [NEETS GTFIH]Daily suicidefuel for us useless Hikikomoris

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
Besides dating and romantic life, this is what we're missing out on, folks. We only live once, we live the most boring way possible and there is nothing we can do about it because we are broke af.

Not even normies do that shit. I don't want to anyway.

I admire people for doing what they want to do.

But I don't have the energy to do any of that, I just want to live a simple life. But I can't do much since society has put me inside this Incel box.

I wanted to be a pilot. Fml

i just want to fuck thots and eat good shit, miss me with any of this "unique experience" shit

I dont wanna risk my life doing something extreme, I wanna live normal life

we live the most boring way possible and there is nothing we can do about it because we are broke af.

IDK ever tried....... not being broke...... get a job, save, retire early, we can pretty much all do that easily since we don't have "normie expenses"

Marriage, Dating, Children, etc

I think incels that are neets are the most foolish kind of incel, because being an incel is shit, but because of the things we don't have access to, it also means we don't have any of the expenditure that comes with access to these things, in other words we have more potential expendable income than the average normie. To not work is to WASTE THE ONLY BENEFIT of being incel.

IDK ever tried....... not being broke...... get a job, save, retire early, we can pretty much all do that easily since we don't have "normie expenses"

Marriage, Dating, Children, etc

I think incels that are neets are the most foolish kind of incel, because being an incel is shit, but because of the things we don't have access to, it also means we don't have any of the expenditure that comes with access to these things, in other words we have more potential expendable income than the average normie. To not work is to WASTE THE ONLY BENEFIT of being incel.
I don't think I will have the time or the money to have the kind of adventures I want if I wageslave. (Yes, wageslave because I have no skills).

Yes, wageslave because I have no skills

If you are incel on top of never taking your studies seriously, sorry I can't feel sorry for you, you literally chose to have a shitty life, there was nothing else for you to focus on but your studies since you weren't being social anyways and you still chose to ignore the one thing you could excel at. KYS.

If you are incel on top of never taking your studies seriously, sorry I can't feel sorry for you, you literally chose to have a shitty life, there was nothing else for you to focus on but your studies since you weren't being social anyways and you still chose to ignore the one thing you could excel at.

If you are incel on top of never taking your studies seriously, sorry I can't feel sorry for you, you literally chose to have a shitty life, there was nothing else for you to focus on but your studies since you weren't being social anyways and you still chose to ignore the one thing you could excel at. KYS.
Why are you being so mean when you don't know my story? I didn't CHOOSE to not continue my studies, rather, I failed at them. This may be unimaginable to you just as not being able to get laid is unimaginable to Chad, but that doesn't change the fact that I am screwed against my own will.

I failed at them

Dude everyone here has at least an average IQ, a lot are probably above average, you have no excuse, I don't you are a literal retard. I failed recently too, left university for a while, still have an uncompleted degree, I plan on one day going back to finish it though, you literally just stopped trying, its not the same as being mentally handicapped, a mentally hanidcapped person who could legitimately make your excuses wouldn't even have the understanding to call themselves an incel.

I'm only working for the mean time, I still have a degree to finish and I left because I failed some courses and I got tired of my surroundings (just chads and stacies living it up around me). They've all probably graduated by now so at least when I go back those specific people won't be there, and I can "start over". You don't evens sound like you're old, you still have time to go back and make something of your life.

Dude everyone here has at least an average IQ, a lot are probably above average, you have no excuse, I don't you are a literal retard. I failed recently too, left university for a while, still have an uncompleted degree, I plan on one day going back to finish it though, you literally just stopped trying, its not the same as being mentally handicapped, a mentally hanidcapped person who could legitimately make your excuses wouldn't even have the understanding to call themselves an incel.

I'm only working for the mean time, I still have a degree to finish and I left because I failed some courses and I got tired of my surroundings (just chads and stacies living it up around me). They've all probably graduated by now so at least when I go back those specific people won't be there, and I can "start over". You don't evens sound like you're old, you still have time to go back and make something of your life.

i am physically handicapped cause of how ugly i am imo

Life is over for me. I will die an early death.

Sex is the only thing i'm missing out on, nothing else.