Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

neets.net fakecel

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★

74B37E44 39A8 4B49 BB77 AF89B0DD5624

Atleast i phonemog him

I can't read that site even as a neet, too much ragefuel and suifuel. Neet sexhavers and especially those who have working girlfriends are one of the worst kind of moggers. I hate it when these kind of winners larp as a doomer or joker even when they mog every betabuxxer in fake love relationships and every wealthy men who missed teen love.

I can't read that site even as a neet, too much ragefuel and suifuel. Neet sexhavers and especially those who have working girlfriends are one of the worst kind of moggers. I hate it when these kind of winners larp as a doomer or joker even when they mog every betabuxxer in fake love relationships and every wealthy men who missed teen love.
@atila the mutt chad posts the same kind of stuff we do, but because he is chad, he gets a gf

Don’t think that site requires people to be incel. I like certain aspects of .net but this is not one of them. It is what it is I guess. .org’s probably worse.

Tallfag faggot

It pissed me off how normies and chads come to our forums (which is the only place we have) and troll us to make us look even stupider

Neets.net allows fakecels which is why I avoid that forum

Probably for Inceltear to say shit like “theyre not ugly just bad personality”

I cant understand why faggots like this feel the necessity to pollute the well of websites made for Virgin men. Its nauseating.

Well, butter my biscuit and call me cheesy! This chap is quite the sight, isn't he? You wouldn't expect someone with such a sharp appearance to be out of a job, but hey, life's full of surprises, just like a box of assorted cheeses!

Well, butter my biscuit and call me cheesy! This chap is quite the sight, isn't he? You wouldn't expect someone with such a sharp appearance to be out of a job, but hey, life's full of surprises, just like a box of assorted cheeses!
Are you another @TuxedoMask alt

Someone sperg out and destroy that thing ffs

Lol, he is obviously a fakecel