Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Redditor asks "Should I start drinking my cum?" gets replies urging him to do so.

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
★★★★★

"It may help you build muscle so yeah you should"

"It may help you build muscle so yeah you should"
not surprising, people have drunk their cum for 1000s of years
some of the earliest christian sects did that

@WorthlessSlavicShit and me both know that the past is more like the present than people assume.
Everyone thinks our time is unique.
But history is rife with examples that just scream of modern viewpoints.
Take the Adamites, a sect of proto-hippies hundres of years ago, who believed in free love and running around naked.

Various/vegetarian cults also existed, just like today. These were well documented in accounts of christian heresies and sects by christian writers like Irenaeus (see his famous work "against heresies")

The cum drinking cult I mentioned is also historically documented:

This is interesting because in modern day satanism, they consume what they call "the cake of light" which is nothing other than a cookie made from cum and shit.

A common "cake of light" contains kamut flour, honey, Abramelin oil, olive oil, beeswing, ash, and sometimes particular bodily fluids such as semen, menstrual blood, vaginal fluids, or a mix thereof.

It may be of interest to anyone reading that the founding members of NASA like Jack Parsons were open satanists and enthusiastic cum cookie munchers. This is public knowledge.

Parsons was also friends with Alister Crowley, the grandfather of modern day satanism, an agent of the British empire, drug addict, homosexual and also a devoted cum cookie connoisseur.

Just food for thought my children, just thought for thought ;)

Always remember, there is nothing new under the sun. Look to history to guide you. That's why history was considered such an important subject in education in the past btw. Before education stopped being about forming the person into a good human being with critical thinking, history served as a great tool to study human mistakes, common pitfalls we are all prone to and the like.
Everything we talk about has been observed and mentioned before in the annals of time.
Stay curious, read much, and rejoice, for the Lord is good. Amen.

@WorthlessSlavicShit and me both know that the past is more like the present than people assume.
Take the Adamites, a sect of proto-hippies hundres of years ago, who believed in free love and running around naked.

Various/vegetarian cults also existed, just like today. These were well documented in accounts of christian heresies and sects by christian writers like Irenaeus (see his famous work "against heresies")

View attachment 1101024

View attachment 1101023

This is interesting because in modern day satanism, they consume what they call "the cake of light" which is nothing other than a cookie made from cum and shit.

It may be of interest to anyone reading that the founding members of NASA like Jack Parsons were open satanists and enthusiastic cum cookie munchers. This is public knowledge.

Parsons was also friends with Alister Crowley, the grandfather of modern day satanism, an agent of the British empire, drug addict, homosexual and also a devoted cum cookie connoisseur.

Always remember, there is nothing new under the sun. Look to history to guide you. That's why history was considered such an important subject in education in the past btw. Before education stopped being about forming the person into a good human being with critical thinking, history served as a great tool to study human mistakes, common pitfalls we are all prone to and the like.
Everything we talk about has been observed and mentioned before in the annals of time.

Didnt know that neets.net is now Reddit

Absolutely not:feelspuke:

Prtetty much the same, human nature has barely, if at all, changed over time and that's the source of all the stuff we actually care about:feelsjuice:.

View attachment 1101024

View attachment 1101023

This post was the first thing I saw on the internet this morning while waiting at a bus stop, and it immediately made me feel like I've had enough internet for today:feelskek::feelskek:.

Im Out GIF

Prtetty much the same, human nature has barely, if at all, changed over time and that's the source of all the stuff we actually care about:feelsjuice:.

This post was the first thing I saw on the internet this morning while waiting at a bus stop, and it immediately made me feel like I've had enough internet for today:feelskek::feelskek:.

Im Out GIF
:lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 1101024

View attachment 1101023

It's quite sad that people hate themselves so much that they resort to degrading themselves in such a way. At one point in my life I came pretty close to being a Satanist because i blamed all of my problems on God, when in truth I was the one who caused my own suffering. I thank God everyday that I'm still here, and i pray that we all find some part of ourselves that is worth saving. It's especially important for us incels because at the end of the day we're all alone.

It's quite sad that people hate themselves so much that they resort to degrading themselves in such a way. At one point in my life I came pretty close to being a Satanist because i blamed all of my problems on God, when in truth I was the one who caused my own suffering. I thank God everyday that I'm still here, and i pray that we all find some part of ourselves that is worth saving. It's especially important for us incels because at the end of the day we're all alone.
:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
it really does come from a place of self-hate, hate of life.
Hating God = hating life =self-destructive behavior + projection = destructive behavior towards others.
Not that you could even define what "destructive" or "healthy" behavior is outside appealing to an objective ultimate standard for ethics, but I digress.

:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
it really does come from a place of self-hate, hate of life.
Hating God = hating life =self-destructive behavior + projection = destructive behavior towards others.
Not that you could even define what "destructive" or "healthy" behavior is outside appealing to an objective ultimate standard for ethics, but I digress.
I don't feel like this website is good for any of us. The social aspect is great because alot of us are lonely, but the constant hate and resentment towards women is honestly turning me into an even worse person. I think the reason I came on here was to avoid the reality of my poor decisions I've made in my life. God bless man, I think I'm gonna delete my account.

I don't feel like this website is good for any of us. The social aspect is great because alot of us are lonely, but the constant hate and resentment towards women is honestly turning me into an even worse person. I think the reason I came on here was to avoid the reality of my poor decisions I've made in my life. God bless man, I think I'm gonna delete my account.
I mostly come here to dopamine farm for alerts. The community here is not nice or stable honestly. There is constant witch hunting and backstabbing. The main reason to come here is to talk to high IQ users and learn more about the world. Other than that, there is not that much value. So I can't really blame anyone for leaving.