Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Complete Series

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Excellent. I give it a 10/10. 1990’s anime was very good.

There is a lot of misandry in this anime. As an adult, it gets on my nerves. If I was a kid, the jokes and statements would not bother me.

Incel trait: you want to take Rei’s virginity

Incel trait: you want to rape Asuka

No wonder why brocels are obsessed with Rei - she’s a 14-year-old probably-a-virgin emotionless skinny Japanese foid, a man couldn’t ask for more.

No wonder this anime was not shown on American cable television - there is too much nudity and sex.

Shinji is too feminine, he is a little bitch. I understand he is 14, however, I was much tougher at that age than little limp-wristed Shinji.

shinji gets cucked by chad kensuke :feelsrope:

I’m telling you - if Shinji doesn’t fuck Rei, it would be a tragedy.

I’m confused how Rei caused the death of that scientist when she was a child.

Incels caused The Second Impact.

watched it, didnt like it, made me uncofortable hearing that red suit bitch , gave me pedo vibes, also that bitch ass niga shinji didnt like him hes a cuck and a pusssy, one punch man better

i cant even explain how uncorfmlatble that anime made me feel maine

shits horrid, i liked the action and fights, but shits so faggy gay and weak

Le epic robot fights with edgy (for japs) christian symbolism here and there show

Legendary anime, I will make sure to read the manga.

Doesn't include fly me to the moon? WTF?

Is it weird that I can do a perfect impersonation of Asuka’s voice when she’s mocking Shinji? It’s ovER for me.

I can't enjoy anime anymore as most if it is just teenage drama that I can't self insert into it.
And it only gets worse jahr für jahr.