Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

net and yoohoo autoplaying moment level 100

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★

based cel autoplay-cel, u mirin?

Last edited:
He brought props and everything for the bit, nigga is fully committed to the meme

net and yoohoo ON BLAST
"I like Hitler," Kanye said as the show went to break.

"They did good things too, we've got to stop dissing the Nazis all the time," Kanye West continues on InfoWars.

How can one man be so based?

giphy.gif

"I like Hitler," Kanye said as the show went to break.

"They did good things too, we've got to stop dissing the Nazis all the time," Kanye West continues on InfoWars.

How can one man be so based?

giphy.gif
too bad he kinda stopped

based mr bean gif reminds me of lookism 2015

I just posted a Kanye song in the music megathread right before you posted this thread btw wtf :fbi:

View: https://youtu.be/kPPyUO6m3-4?si=rd6S8_eFLtDY23YZ

Simultaneously one of Kanye's darkest and catchiest songs. It features a winning hook from Kanye, a simple yet striking beat with an incredibly killer flow, and memorable quotables that almost humorously portray a man who is on the edge (and off his meds). Lyrics about him scaring the normies around him and even himself paint a vivid picture of Kanye's erratic mental state.

too bad he kinda stopped
Yeah, I hate that now all he does is parade his own wife around literally butt naked for the entire world to see.
based mr bean gif reminds me of lookism 2015
Holy shit, you browsed lookism in 2015? Mirin join date ngl. One of my first introductions to the blackpill community was that site in 2018.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back