Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Netflix is making another stupid series where woman cheats on his handsome gentleman husband for a bad boy(chad).

UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x580mowu5Gs

This is the proof of once a woman experience a chad she can never forget that even after marriage and she even cheats on his handsome gentle man(beta blue pill provider) husband.

We cannot experience a single woman as a chad and what if we marry a foid? Do you think that she stays with us without cheating with the chads that she had slept before?

It is better to cope than marrying a foid who experienced all the chads

Why I will never get married even if I somehow ascend.

And what a cuck of a husband for trying to win her back instead of using his looks to get someone else.

I hate good looking cucks who throw away their good looks for an ugly whore. It’s like how poor people hate rich people for wasting money or wasting food.

Last edited:
I always find life hilarious.

You literally cannot win.

Being a good person doesn't matter, and being a bad boy piece of shit doesn't matter either.

Either way she's still going to cheat when she gets bored, or another man comes along, because she's a woman, and incapable of any meaningful thoughts beyond her own pleasure.

I still cannot fathom why people still think men and woman are equal mentally

Being a good person doesn't matter, and being a bad boy piece of shit doesn't matter either.

Either way she's still going to cheat when she gets bored, or another man comes along, because she's a woman, and incapable of any meaningful thoughts beyond her own pleasure.

View attachment 454265
and if ugly guys like us be bad they treat us as obnoxious, if we are good they take advantage of us and use us, if we marry a girl and provide her everything she still wants that desire from a bad boy. life is not fair at all, even if we divorce that bitch who cheats on us for a bad boy we still have to pay after divorce. LIFE LITERALLY SUCKS.
Why I will never get married even if I somehow ascend.

And what a cuck of a husband for trying to win her back instead of using his looks to get someone else.

I hate good looking cucks who throw away their good looks for an ugly whore. It’s like how poor people hate rich people for wasting money or wasting food.
What if we marry a foid and a chad or a bad boy tries to flirt with her or try to seduce her? do you think our girl is going to stay legit with out cheating? LOL why would she select ugly guys like us over chads

View attachment 454265

Cheating shouldn't even bother any blackpilled man if he think about it logically. What bothers me is whores not getting punished for cheating especially in the cucked west.

Cheating shouldn't even bother any blackpilled man if he think about it logically. What bothers me is whores not getting punished for cheating especially in the cucked west.
there should be rules that woman has to pay for divorce if she cheats on someone

Imagine watching (((Netflix)))

Not one click. Netflix is soy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x580mowu5Gs

This is the proof of once a woman experience a chad she can never forget that even after marriage and she even cheats on his handsome gentle man(beta blue pill provider) husband.

We cannot experience a single woman as a chad and what if we marry a foid? Do you think that she stays with us without cheating with the chads that she had slept before?

It is better to cope than marrying a foid who experienced all the chads

Gotta cater that retard mainstream social ideology — gotta cater to women who eat this crap up. God I hate what western society has become. Stupidity and hypocrisy reign supreme and men as usual get the short end of the stick then everyone else in the mainstream indoctrinates the public with the opposite of the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back