Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Netflix original movie - To All The White Boys I've Loved Before

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
not a single asian male as a love interest

Netflix is so trash, I’ll never sub to them again

(((((((It's all planned and by design)))))))))

God what I would give to see her Cho’d in the last episode.

Time to migrate to different country. Absolutely no hope for ricecels in America.

It never began for ricecels in the west tbh ngl

the keks are unlimited

No chance for Asian males in America.

That title alone makes me not want to watch that shit. What the fuck netflix? Wish those faggots would start streaming recent movies instead of shoving an ",original" down our throats every week.

That title alone makes me not want to watch that shit. What the fuck netflix? Wish those faggots would start streaming recent movies instead of shoving an ",original" down our throats every week.

I guess it wouldn't be bad if the original content wasn't this, orange is the new black, and Dear white people.

I guess it wouldn't be bad if the original content wasn't this, orange is the new black, and Dear white people.
unfortunately Netflix is ran by lefties

unfortunately Netflix is ran by lefties
The worst kind on top of it to. Most of the media going forward is going to suffer form this to some degree outside individual platforms.

Netflix is shittier than my asshole