Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Family pill

PriestBP

PriestBP

The BP always comes to collect
★★★★
My mom is such a dumb bitch,she spent 5k on a cruise ship holiday and now she can't cover her dental expenses,I make about 1.5k per week with crypto and she really expects me to help her out with money,I told her that she never contributed to my endeavors and that she isn't entitled to anything,compared to other 19 year olds I live a shitty isolated incel life and trade shit daily,then she sperged out and said "But I did help,what if I didn't let you stay on your pc or forbid you from trading crypto?"
Fucking whore,NEVER HELP YOUR SUBHUMAN FAMILY.

It's your money mang do what you want to do with it

can you avoid crypto taxes?

also i thought this was going to be an incest pill thread :lul:

can you avoid crypto taxes?
Yes I can cash it out with crypto atms for cash in my subhuman eastern eu country. Completely anonymous,and instead of cash she wants me to wire it directly to her fucking bank account,subhuman empath bitch loaned 2k to her divorced roastoid friend,I'm not helping her out with anything.

Yes I can cash it out with crypto atms for cash in my subhuman eastern eu country. Completely anonymous,and instead of cash she wants me to wire it directly to her fucking bank account,subhuman empath bitch loaned 2k to her divorced roastoid friend,I'm not helping her out with anything.
good. you know the world is cursed when your own family tries to fuck you over

good. you know the world is cursed when your own family tries to fuck you over
not only that but according to her I should be grateful for her not dragging me down when I was younger lmao,this bitch cares more about her female friends than me

don't even give money to your mother, women don't control their spending well.

this bitch cares more about her female friends than me
i find it incredibly bluepill when niggas say you should love your mother more than anything in the world :lul: :soy::bluepill:

don't even give money to your mother, women don't control their spending well.
Didn't you read what I said? This bitch has no foresight and spent over 7k for vacations that she planned since last year,now I have to be held accountable for her shitty spending habits.

i find it incredibly bluepill when niggas say you should love your mother more than anything in the world :lul: :soy::bluepill:
Yes cause mom says i'm the most important thing for her in the world but when me her and dad were living with my fucking grandparents in 2015 she made dad get a 10k USD loan so she could help her female friend out with her wedding,dumb snake bitch.

my mother bought some expensive sheepskin coat with fur few years ago, and she is not even wearing it :lul:
If she made more money, she'd be spending all that money on useless shit.

Least entitled woman in 2024

bluepilled niggas always said; respect yo mommas more than everything in world NIGGA!!!!!

Yes cause mom says i'm the most important thing for her in the world but when me her and dad were living with my fucking grandparents in 2015 she made dad get a 10k USD loan so she could help her female friend out with her wedding,dumb snake bitch.
it's all just words lol. words are cheap and don't mean shit. her word and her actions are contradictory. snake behaviour. foids love to play word games so they can get what they want out of people. never fall for that bs. never accept fake apologies either because she's gonna do the same shit. it's so easy for foids to do fake apologies but she just wants to break down your walls you built to protect yourself so she can exploit you again. the real apology is a deep rooted behaviour change (never doing snakey bs again)

it's all just words lol. words are cheap and don't mean shit. her word and her actions are contradictory. snake behaviour. foids love to play word games so they can get what they want out of people. never fall for that bs. never accept fake apologies either because she's gonna do the same shit. it's so easy for foids to do fake apologies but she just wants to break down your walls you built to protect yourself so she can exploit you again. the real apology is a deep rooted behaviour change (never doing snakey bs again)
I literally don't leave my house for days,I had to delete instagram so I don't hang myself while I'm home alone,and despite living a brutal life she expects me to slave away for her,If I were NT I would probably cave in but i'm too self aware to help this bitch out

bluepilled niggas always said; respect yo mommas more than everything in world NIGGA!!!!!
holy soy :lul: i bet children born in impoverished war torn areas would really respect their whore mamma for making them be born in an area unfit for a good life. i bet disabled children would really love their whore mamma for having sex with a nigga with poor genes

I literally don't leave my house for days,I had to delete instagram so I don't hang myself while I'm home alone,and despite living a brutal life she expects me to slave away for her,If I were NT I would probably cave in but i'm too self aware to help this bitch out
being non NT has its perks :feelscomfy:

holy soy :lul: i bet children born in impoverished war torn areas would really respect their whore mamma for making them be born in an area unfit for a good life. i bet disabled children would really love their whore mamma for having sex with a nigga with poor genes
i bet children would really respect their whore mamma for taking drugs while pregnant and fucking up the child's life.
Cringe Hangover GIF

My 70 IQ subhuman grandmother always told me " You have to love your mom very much,don't anger her look at how hard she is working!"
Like that's my issue lmao

I sperged out and messaged her saying that it's humiliating for me to give her money while she's on a cruise with her whore friends,yes I called them whores,then she just said ok i'll mange by myself I don't need money. LMAO.
:lul: :lul: :lul: at least she admitted it

Completely anonymous,and instead of cash she wants me to wire it directly to her fucking bank account,subhuman empath bitch loaned 2k to her divorced roastoid friend,I'm not helping her out with anything.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based. This bitch will probably trip you up at some point, get to your money and squander it on clothes or dumb shit like that. Then will cry where have all good men gone

My 70 IQ subhuman grandmother always told me " You have to love your mom very much,don't anger her look at how hard she is working!"
Like that's my issue lmao
they try to make you guilty for nothing that's another way how people sow the seeds in the mind so they can manipulate. NTs are slimy motherfuckers and non NTs can see through it

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based. This bitch will probably trip you up at some point, get to your money and squander it on clothes or dumb shit like that. Then will cry where's all good men gone
All of it is spread out and protected via virtual bullshit,no one but me can access it.

My mom is such a dumb bitch,she spent 5k on a cruise ship holiday and now she can't cover her dental expenses,I make about 1.5k per week with crypto and she really expects me to help her out with money,I told her that she never contributed to my endeavors and that she isn't entitled to anything,compared to other 19 year olds I live a shitty isolated incel life and trade shit daily,then she sperged out and said "But I did help,what if I didn't let you stay on your pc or forbid you from trading crypto?"
Fucking whore,NEVER HELP YOUR SUBHUMAN FAMILY.
Thats brutal your making minimum wage and you have to help your mom who can’t even afford dental shit because her lazy ass went on a 5k cruise which probably only lasted 2 weeks anyway