Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEVER Call Hotlines

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
These niggas can forcibly send you to psych wards without your consent, make you pay lots of money for some shit you could handle on your own. The right to die should be given to everyone.

These niggas can forcibly send you to psych wards without your consent
:feelsmega:

where does this rule apply? like what country?

thats mental (no pun intended)

These niggas can forcibly send you to psych wards without your consent, make you pay lots of money for some shit you could handle on your own. The right to die should be given to everyone.
Don't forget that the moment you call them, your phoneline is tagged.

Yup, some mentally ill girl I know called a hotline and ended up having an ambulance sent to her house despite never telling any information about herself

Realized they track the fuck out of you lol

Yup, some mentally ill girl I know called a hotline and ended up having an ambulance sent to her house despite never telling any information about herself

ovER

And another (((group)))
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

Faggots. Do they at least specify that somewhere (e.g. their website)? They ought to, right?

I tried calling a hotline once and they just keep trying to get you to say that you will commit suicide.

I tried calling a hotline once and they just keep trying to get you to say that you will commit suicide.
So they can have proof to send you to a psych ward

Faggots. Do they at least specify that somewhere (e.g. their website)? They ought to, right?
Probably in the fine print somewhere, they act super nice to you while trying to trick you into saying you’ll off yourself. If they realize you’re not gonna admit to wanting to die they’ll just hang up

Probably in the fine print somewhere, they act super nice to you while trying to trick you into saying you’ll off yourself. If they realize you’re not gonna admit to wanting to die they’ll just hang up
So it's a job for them like any other. But what could one expect?

This is a good hack for the homeless.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Oyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyy
Hotlines are ((((((((data collection)))))))) facilities

Hmmm, interesting. I might call them and waste their time and resources. That shall be my good deed against soyciety for the day.

Was going to call one and read this. DO NOT DO IT.