Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where Can I Hire Someone to Prank Call for ME?

• Thread starter NormiesRretarded
  • Start date
N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Is there any place on the darknet or on forums like these where I can pay someone to make a threatening prank call for me? You can PM me with details if you want.

Ask a random curry for $5 and he'll do it

Why would you want to prank call someone, waste of time

shit I will do it for free, I promise you that OP just give me the number or dm me
@NormiesRretarded

what do you want me to threaten? I Will sound like russian mob boss

What isolation and loneliness does to this OP

Is there any place on the darknet or on forums like these where I can pay someone to make a threatening prank call for me? You can PM me with details if you want.
Drop the number ill do it for free

just do it yourself

I dunno, even that would be too risky. The person you hire can just take your money and immediately rat you out.

I dunno, even that would be too risky. The person you hire can just take your money and immediately rat you out.

They won't know who I really am or where I live, though.

What kind of prank are you looking for?

If you just want to annoy that fucker and have the number, just making account in dodgy websites and subscribing for the newsletter or posting sale on craiglist with the number. Also you can register the number for annoying sms seevices such as bible verse of the day or cat facts. You can look up for sending sms anonymously but it is not free. If you need to confirm/activate account, use temporal email.

You can find more on UnethicalLifeProTips subreddit.

What kind of prank are you looking for?

If you just want to annoy that fucker and have the number, just making account in dodgy websites and subscribing for the newsletter or posting sale on craiglist with the number. Also you can register the number for annoying sms seevices such as bible verse of the day or cat facts. You can look up for sending sms anonymously but it is not free. If you need to confirm/activate account, use temporal email.

You can find more on UnethicalLifeProTips subreddit.

I want something to make him feel violated, like a vieled death threat to his auntie that he lives with.

Craigslist
Facebook marketplace