Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never date pretty girls

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer
10% low effort shitposting
"they'll have you suicidal, suicidal when they say it's ooooverrrr"

*never date girls

I don't think any of us need to worry about such things

Girls, pretty or not, would never date us anyway

Okay, fakecel. :incel:

Not a fakecel
Then what's that supposed to mean? As if we incels have a choice.
By the way, I really want to understand how come pretty foids are different from ugly ones in anything but looks.
If I'm rejected by an ugly foid, I'll feel like shit too. To me, it's even more "natural" to get rejected by a pretty foid, since it's too obvious in this case that I don't have any chance to get such a foid. Though it's an act of humiliation too still.

Last edited:
I know that song. The fat nigger cannot sing at all, I have no idea how he got popular

Jfl like we had any choice to begin with

Ok I will stop it. Only average looking women from now on

Last edited:
"they'll have you suicidal, suicidal when they say it's ooooverrrr"

Ya

Rabies

Korean

Pali

Last edited:
As if pretty girls are all over me greyfag

Bold of you to assume XX chromosome holders would date us:feelshaha:

Then what's that supposed to mean? As if we incels have a choice.
By the way, I really want to understand how come pretty foids are different from ugly ones in anything but looks.
If I'm rejected by an ugly foid, I'll feel like shit too. To me, it's even more "natural" to get rejected by a pretty foid, since it's too obvious in this case that I don't have any chance to get such a foid. Though it's an act of humiliation too still.
Pretty girls once you get to know them seem so unique and you feel like they are the one true woman you really care about, but once they leave you it feels like your whole world is falling apart. You can't stop thinking about her to this day and all the memories you share.
Thats why I advise incels if they still feel like they have a chance to steer clear of pretty women and only date average, so they don't rope or use drugs to cope with depression.

Pretty girls once you get to know them seem so unique and you feel like they are the one true woman you really care about, but once they leave you it feels like your whole world is falling apart. You can't stop thinking about her to this day and all the memories you share.
Thats why I advise incels if they still feel like they have a chance to steer clear of pretty women and only date average, so they don't rope or use drugs to cope with depression.
You see, how you described the process is true. But a man, especially an incel, can fall in love with almost any woman. Men do have different tastes in women. Someone can find an average foid cute, for example. Some men will say they don't like models, like, they're too masculine to them, though those are real Staceys. And so on.

JFL at assuming you can even get a landwhale sheeboon 55 year old autistic single mother with 10 kids as an incel let alone “attractive toilets”:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You gotta be eboymaxxed tall tiktok zoomer chad for that shit, you ain’t getting those stacies even if your life depends on it nigga:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine thinking anyone on this forum can even get a stacy you must be IT inflitrator or some :bluepill:redditor who believes in “game” and “personality”:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You see, how you described the process is true. But a man, especially an incel, can fall in love with almost any woman. Men do have different tastes in women. Someone can find an average foid cute, for example. Some men will say they don't like models, like, they're too masculine to them, though those are real Staceys. And so on.
I know, I fall in love easily too with any girl, even the ones I never talk to but their is something about really attractive women once you know them that melt your heart and you never want them to leave you. I made that mistake by being a simp. I still have dreams about her and want them to stop. I am suffering really badly bro help me.

I am suffering really badly bro help me.
I think the longer you don't see her face (even in pictures on the internet), the easier it is to forget her (even if it doesn't happen very soon).

I think the longer you don't see her face (even in pictures on the internet), the easier it is to forget her (even if it doesn't happen very soon).
I did all that but her image is in my head. I can't live like this

I did all that but her image is in my head. I can't live like this
Interesting. I mean, if you completely isolated yourself from her, then it's the best you can do.