Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NEVER forgive those who bullied you!

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Absolutely cucked to forgive and forget those who bullied you. I hear multiple reason as to why you should let it go or forgive them and they are all cucked.

“Oh, they were young and didn’t know any better!”
most bullying happens in middle/High school, where we at all at least 13-18 years old. So unless you can convince me that at 13-18 you didn’t know the difference between right and wrong, this point is null. Unless you have legit Down syndrome, YOU KNEW YOU WERE BEING EVIL!

“oh, that was years ago! It doesn’t matter now!”

Your adolescent hood effects you for the rest of your life, if you get emotionally abused at that crucial age, you will be mentally crippled for life. Many studies show this.

NEVER FORGIVE OF FORGET THEM! Where is your justice? Why were you the one to get the short end of the stick? Fuck this world.

Why forgive people who harmed you and either felt no remorse or outright enjoyed inflicting pain onto you.

death to femoids and normies (in call of duty)

The ones who forgive them are exactly the ones who deserve to be bullied

letting bullies roam free is compliance in abuse
not stopping evil is also evil

the only way to reverse childhood bullying trauma is brutally murdering the bullies later in life (in your mmorpg of choice :feelsokman:)

NEVER forgive for what they/society has done to you.

Why forgive people who harmed you and either felt no remorse or outright enjoyed inflicting pain onto you.
Because you can't do shit about it now.

Absolutely cucked to forgive and forget those who bullied you. I hear multiple reason as to why you should let it go or forgive them and they are all cucked.

most bullying happens in middle/High school, where we at all at least 13-18 years old. So unless you can convince me that at 13-18 you didn’t know the difference between right and wrong, this point is null. Unless you have legit Down syndrome, YOU KNEW YOU WERE BEING EVIL!

Your adolescent hood effects you for the rest of your life, if you get emotionally abused at that crucial age, you will be mentally crippled for life. Many studies show this.

NEVER FORGIVE OF FORGET THEM! Where is your justice? Why were you the one to get the short end of the stick? Fuck this world.
This. Even the brain chemistry is altered by severe bullying.

This. Forgiveness is completely cucked behavior. There was only one person I ever forgave for harming me - that guy intentionally hit me with his suitcase on my feet without provocation. Afterwards I grew aggressive/resentful towards him and even insulted him a couple of times. After thinking that I went too far with my insults I talked to him and realized that this guy was pretty much in my own position (severe ADHD, bullied in school, especially by the girls, poor looks, etc.). Then things started to add up, he attacked me because I was talking to his only friend and he was afraid that he could lose him and therefore wanted to get rid of me - a completely understandable feeling in his position, many "friends" would abandon someone like him as soon as a slightly better option presented itself. Afterwards, I befriended him and talked with him often. He was later thrown out of school, because his grades declined due to the severe bullying of others and because he retaliated against it with violence - the victim is painted as the aggressor if he fights back.

Based as fuck. Sadly for me my bullies were like a foot taller than me and had few other people with em. Also my state is cucked if I were to attack I would have been suspended. all I ended up doing was LARPing as if I would stab them. and they stopped bullying thinking I would actually do it(would do so tbh if it continued). Any way if I could get away with no consequences in life, would def go find them and kill them, too bad law is cucked

People has always said that bullies will be losers, without a job, that won't find a gf, etc, but it's literally the opposite. Nearly all bullies I know are now successful in life. Only a few are losers now because they were retards anyway

based af, but don't let them wast time living in your'e head because nothing good is coming from that, write them down and forget about them until you can punish them back

I've always said this: if you know where they live you can be nuisance to them and get a sort of revenge. If you're low inhib you can slash his tires, key his car, spray paint his house etc

The ones who forgive them are exactly the ones who deserve to be bullied
letting bullies roam free is compliance in abuse
not stopping evil is also evil
View attachment 370792
I had no idea My little Pony could be so based. Anyways, I agree. Bullies should not go unpunished for their crimes.
the only way to reverse childhood bullying trauma is brutally murdering the bullies later in life (in your mmorpg of choice :feelsokman:)
NEVER forgive for what they/society has done to you.

View attachment 370798
This. Even the brain chemistry is altered by severe bullying.

This. Forgiveness is completely cucked behavior. There was only one person I ever forgave for harming me - that guy intentionally hit me with his suitcase on my feet without provocation. Afterwards I grew aggressive/resentful towards him and even insulted him a couple of times. After thinking that I went too far with my insults I talked to him and realized that this guy was pretty much in my own position (severe ADHD, bullied in school, especially by the girls, poor looks, etc.). Then things started to add up, he attacked me because I was talking to his only friend and he was afraid that he could lose him and therefore wanted to get rid of me - a completely understandable feeling in his position, many "friends" would abandon someone like him as soon as a slightly better option presented itself. Afterwards, I befriended him and talked with him often. He was later thrown out of school, because his grades declined due to the severe bullying of others and because he retaliated against it with violence - the victim is painted as the aggressor if he fights back.
Based as fuck. Sadly for me my bullies were like a foot taller than me and had few other people with em. Also my state is cucked if I were to attack I would have been suspended. all I ended up doing was LARPing as if I would stab them. and they stopped bullying thinking I would actually do it(would do so tbh if it continued). Any way if I could get away with no consequences in life, would def go find them and kill them, too bad law is cucked
People has always said that bullies will be losers, without a job, that won't find a gf, etc, but it's literally the opposite. Nearly all bullies I know are now successful in life. Only a few are losers now because they were retards anyway
Yeah i didnt frgive them but i cant get a revenge tbh
based af, but don't let them wast time living in your'e head because nothing good is coming from that, write them down and forget about them until you can punish them back
If your bullies apologized would you forgive them
Mathew 5
7 Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.
If they do not apologize then to hell with them

Mathew 5
No, unless they give some gift

Mathew 5
- haha sorry I beat you regularly in middle school :forcedsmile:
- don't worry it's ok:soy:

I think if you're a teenager then must stop playing violent videogames, all rage and hatred inside you is going to get out through these games. But sadly most started coping with games at young age because they're short and low testosterone compared to their peers, so it's over either way. Womb to Tomb.

However my advice is to always carry a pocket knife or brass knuckle.

Last edited:
Bluepilled cucks say that crap because they fear rEtRibution. Letting it consume you is stupid but I would not forget. Normies are not immune to the consequences of their behavior, the bully is always there. You don't gain anything from forgiving them.

True, forgiving those who abused you for no right reason never deserve any mercy in the first place.

I don't forgive them, but I do my best to forget them so I'm not reminded of the hurt they caused me. Why let them live rent-free in my head when they shouldn't have been in my life to begin with?

Based, unless they give you some legt real money compensation
In many countries you can sue school and bullies parents in theory but in real life scenario school burries everything or shame the bullied kids, move them to other schools or ignore everything until it's gone too far. Bullied kids must have serious damage to ask for money compensation and they probably doesn't count emotional stress bullied kids endure.

I tried to do the whole "forgiving" thing and it didn't do jack shit. I'm still pissed

How is it ironic? We simply have to adapt to the reality that it’s a mog or be mogged world

JFL no it isn't, its a rich eat poor world, you are mentally stuck in highschool. You don't seem to get that people with resources don't have to deal with the bullshit you do. So you are building strength for make believe scenarios, if you had focused on building wealth instead you would not be living in or be near any dangerous areas for such scenarios to take place

Wealthy men don't spend their lives worrying about who is mogging who, they can pay for whatever they want and they have power and influence

All you are doing is coping, and trying to make up for your schooling years by "getting back at normies the same way", it doesn't matter they still life mog you, anybody you "bully" life mogs you to hell and back

Yes that’s right, once you bully, you are a monster as well

JFL exhibit A of coping - "muh monster"

Not our fault we were bullied at a young age and it forced us to see this world for what it really is

Except that you don't see the world for what it really is, you are viewing the world like its a giant highschool sandbox and you are trying to relive your worst years but instead you get to "fight back", its the worst kind of coping ever, its just childish

I can't believe you are wasting hours in the gym on this silly cope, its not going to make a difference in your life, and once you hit your 40's and can no longer maintain your usual muscle mass it will finally sink in, but then it will be too late, it'll be too late to put your time and energy into what you should have

The fucking irony :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Bully other people bro, also never forgive anyone who bullied you"

I wonder how this will end
Well, the main reason I say never forgive this who bullied you is because during your adolescent years, it’s a very crucial age for your psyche as I’m sure you know. You can be mentally damaged for life. That’s why it’s unforgivable to bully at that age.

A normie being bullied post HS/college won’t effect him much.

I will never forgive and forget them. But I already came to terms with the fact that it is what it is.

JFL no it isn't, its a rich eat poor world, you are mentally stuck in highschool. You don't seem to get that people with resources don't have to deal with the bullshit you do.
Nobody defeats chad by simply imitating him. We should rebel against the food chain. Crushing other men beneath our boots who do not oppose us as a cause simple to mog them is what foids would want.

Nobody defeats chad by simply imitating him. We should rebel against the food chain. Crushing other men beneath our boots who do not oppose us as a cause simple to mog them is what foids would want.
Based

I think we should not only keep hating our bullies, but also extend our hate to other incels' bullies, treating them as if they were our bullies too.

This way we can start seeing things from more of a "class war" perspective

I really don’t care about them anymore. Hatred only lasts so long before it finally flickers out like a candle.

Unless they let me legit cuck them, then no.
i would be satisfied with 10k or some type of money tbh
- haha sorry I beat you regularly in middle school :forcedsmile:
- don't worry it's ok:soy:
Deuteronomy 32
31 For their rock is not as our Rock;
our enemies are by themselves.
32 For their vine comes from the vine of Sodom
and from the fields of Gomorrah;
their grapes are grapes of poison;
their clusters are bitter;
33 their wine is the poison of serpents
and the cruel venom of asps.
34 “‘Is not this laid up in store with me,
sealed up in my treasuries?
35 Vengeance is mine, and recompense,[f]
for the time when their foot shall slip;
for the day of their calamity is at hand,
and their doom comes swiftly.’
36 For the Lord will vindicate[g] his people
and have compassion on his servants,
when he sees that their power is gone
and there is none remaining, bond or free.
37 Then he will say, ‘Where are their gods,
the rock in which they took refuge,
38 who ate the fat of their sacrifices
and drank the wine of their drink offering?
Let them rise up and help you;
let them be your protection!
39 “‘See now that I, even I, am he,
and there is no god beside me;
I kill and I make alive;
I wound and I heal;
and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.
40 For I lift up my hand to heaven
and swear, As I live forever,
41 if I sharpen my flashing sword[h]
and my hand takes hold on judgment,
I will take vengeance on my adversaries
and will repay those who hate me.
42 I will make my arrows drunk with blood,
and my sword shall devour flesh—
with the blood of the slain and the captives,
from the long-haired heads of the enemy.’
43 “Rejoice with him, O heavens;[i]
bow down to him, all gods,[j]