Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Never kill your self brocels

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
Hey brocels never give up keep grinding you can achieve anything as long as you work hard and put in the effort
Until later brocels never end your life it’s one ticket to hell

I Love You Reaction GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Suicide is cope

Hey brocels never give up keep grinding you can achieve anything as long as you work hard and put in the effort
based. stay strong to all my brocels on here:feelscomfy:

By choosing to live we are all slowly killing ourselves. Every life comes with a death sentence that we are approaching incessantly

every cope has an end

Idk I'm still holding out, maybe something major will change, if not for the better then at least to see the world burn down

Hope is insanely strong

:redpill:maxx just work hard bro

A bit longer, of-course...
You can do anything you want, I promise you, you just gotta take that first step, take that first step at actually doing something.:feelsaww:

Live to at least vote for policy that punishes foids
Id rather kill humanity in a large cosmic blender. Then reimagine a better loyal species that follows orders.

Stay strong beta Revolution on the way we will fucking make these chads and foids Pay :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fantasy cope
You sound horrified at that thought. If you weren't you would've have said schizonoid instead. Unless your talking about the act. Morally right though, humans deserve to get their ass kicked

Last edited:
Some people have problems that cannot be fixed and that can make life completely unbearable for them. Its one thing to endure shit circumstances for even a decade, but being completely in the dark and not knowing when and if your life is ever going to get better can be pure suifuel. If people knew that in three years their life is going to get a lot better, I think the vast majority of people would just grit their teeth and fight their way through no matter how bad their life currently is. But if there is no certainty of anything getting better, it can just be easier to pick up a gun and blow your brains out.

You can do anything you want, I promise you, you just gotta take that first step, take that first step at actually doing something.:feelsaww:

Incels are tenacious and have high attrition.

JFL. You're saying this like killing yourself is as easy as drinking a cup of tea. If one's about to kill himself, that means it's beyond over for them, since it's not so easy to overcome your instinct for self-preservation.

Based an meekspilled.

Sometimes I do get tired of living, but I will try live on till my last breath in this battlefield:feelsaww: