Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Never reveal any sort of deviant thinking or high iq

Scilence

Scilence

Hail Satan
-
It's over for me , they've discovered that I have doubts about the system. After not taking many of the blue pilled quizzes and surveys entirely normally, the school I am attending has assigned a psychologist to me. It is over for me now I will be exterminated like the retard I am.

You have to act like a good little drone outside or (((they))) will hunt you down

It's over for me , they've discovered that I have doubts about the system. After not taking many of the blue pilled quizzes and surveys entirely normally, the school I am attending has assigned a psychologist to me. It is over for me now I will be exterminated like the retard I am.
My condolences, never make this mistake again is all u can do

What did you say?

I basically told this lecturer how working hard/ focusing doesn't matter after some presentations and their anecdotal evidence makes no sense about passion etc. And they are now on to me. Along with that I repeatedly told them about my autism, genetics/ deformities screwing me so I think that was the big red flag.

I basically told this lecturer how working hard/ focusing doesn't matter after some presentations and their anecdotal evidence makes no sense about passion etc. And they are now on to me. Along with that I repeatedly told them about my autism, genetics/ deformities screwing me so I think that was the big red flag.
Low IQ. Never mention or try to blackpill anyone in real life. Try and find a way out of the psychology bullshit or just play along with it to get it over with as quick as possible. Make sure you watch what you say to that bitch as well because they will notify the police about you and potentially get you institutionalized or arrested. Psychologists are not your friends and should not be trusted.

Low IQ. Never mention or try to blackpill anyone in real life. Try and find a way out of the psychology bullshit or just play along with it to get it over with as quick as possible. Make sure you watch what you say to that bitch as well because they will notify the police about you and potentially get you institutionalized or arrested. Psychologists are not your friends and should not be trusted.
You are definitely right I have to be careful now I absolutely messed up. There was nothing to be gained here but my autism took over.

Time to take a gun to school I guess.

Nah but fr tell 'em you was joking, you figured you'd act low-key sus as that shit straight fire when playing the clown & it's bussin' as fuck frfr on god.

You did it for the Rock & tiktok clout.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back