Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Never should have been born

N

Nowy

Is this really all there is?
-
My male family line is so genetecilly shit that neither of my uncles managed to reproduce. Even during much more patriarchal times.

My father was on the same road as them but unfortunately he managed to reproduce with a much older single mother, therefore creating me.

Then after realising he was worthless as a father decided to drink constantly until my mother divorce raped him.

As a result i was raised by my mother and half sisters. All of which hated men and scolded me everytime i acted masculine. They raised me like you would raise a woman.

Now im an ugly mentally ill passive fuck but somehow it's all my fault that im alone and suicidal?

i wish i was never born

An angel will only come to you and show you what life would be like if you were never born if
>You have a loving wife and family
>You're tall and attractive
>You make sacrifices for your community
>It's the holidays
JFL when normies use "It's a Wonderful Life" as a way of saying you shouldn't rope.

My male family line is so genetecilly shit that neither of my uncles managed to reproduce. Even during much more patriarchal times.

My father was on the same road as them but unfortunately he managed to reproduce with a much older single mother, therefore creating me.

Then after realising he was worthless as a father decided to drink constantly until my mother divorce raped him.

As a result i was raised by my mother and half sisters. All of which hated men and scolded me everytime i acted masculine. They raised me like you would raise a woman.

Now im an ugly mentally ill passive fuck but somehow it's all my fault that im alone and suicidal?
Alcohol is red pilled tough. The best cope for inferior men in existence.

Cheers.

Alcohol-v-2-resized.jpg

I have those same sentiments as well.

Alcohol is red pilled tough. The best cope for inferior men in existence.

Cheers.

Alcohol-v-2-resized.jpg
True. Drinking right now. I dont have any kids to raise though so i can if i want to.

Not one day ago did I tell my mommy those exact same words. They forced us to live, gave us shitty genes and then blamed us for the scars of their endless bullying. A foid's kunt is the mark of Satan and the life they give us is hell itself.

Relatable feeling, your father may have cheated nature, but nature prevails eventually.

Ugly, stupid and poor people should be self-aware enough not to reproduce.