Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious never trust mirrors

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
any math / physics niggas could give yall dozen proofs how mirror is fake and gay. that's not you whom you look at in the mirror.

you look mostly real in back phone cameras.p
yes we are not as goodlooking as our brain tell but that's totally fine if you're high t and don't give fuk. and btw, the average normie is way more ugly than you all think.

we have it better than normiefags we can't get cucked nor betabuxxed etc. we know how it works. they don't

i thought it was the only one, I always think I looked better in mirror but when i take A picture of myself i get jump scared

Where are the proofs? Mirrors are more reliable than cameras in the sense that the image there is more similar to how people see you

I look gay in both

Can confirm they are not real.

Where are the proofs? Mirrors are more reliable than cameras in the sense that the image there is more similar to how people see you

the reason why mirrors are not reliable is not due to physics.
In fact a flact mirror reflects the image exactly as it is.
Mirrors are not reliable because while you look at yourself, you insticntively set your face in peculiar poses and facial expression which make your brain tell you you look good.

I actively avoid mirrors becaus I'm so uggo

i thought it was the only one, I always think I looked better in mirror but when i take A picture of myself i get jump scared
Same for me, mostly always surprised how far my hair has recessed in photos but doesn't show that bad in the mirror

Mirrors are real. It's just because they show your mirrored image. Just take a mirrored picture of yourself and you'll get the same effect. But if you become more careful, you'll start noticing your imperfections even when you look in the mirror.

the reason why mirrors are not reliable is not due to physics.
In fact a flact mirror reflects the image exactly as it is.
Mirrors are not reliable because while you look at yourself, you insticntively set your face in peculiar poses and facial expression which make your brain tell you you look good.
I don't see how this doesn't apply to cameras, unless it isn't a selfie

When I accidentally turn on front camera it makes me suicidal.

I hate photos. I look on them like shit

I don't get the photo-mirror meme, I look the same everywhere, the only difference is lighting, pose and how rested I am -- that can make a giant difference

I knew it. im actually a gigachad, mirrors have been lying to me all this time, making me think im a subhuman

Source for the mirror nigga
Back camera on phone distorted as FUK when close to face

Also why do I look so much better in a completely dark room with phone flash than in natural light? Whats the explanation?

If you look good in either you're a fakecel

Im so ugly curry nigger abomination

do u think u look better or worse through a mirror compared to a phone screen?
both do not show the real you. nothing does but human eye. phone cameras are more real if we speak /take vision in 3rd person/position

Source for the mirror nigga
Back camera on phone distorted as FUK when close to face

Also why do I look so much better in a completely dark room with phone flash than in natural light? Whats the explanation?
dark room w light vertically directed make ya look ok by hiding your face features and showing bones. shade gaming..same game with painting stuff with carbon shades

i use mirror only in the dark to interact with demon Belial every 3 months.
Belial doesn’t interact with you unless there is a great offering. Also never mess with a literal lord of hell kek. Pick someone lower on the chopping block

Belial doesn’t interact with you unless there is a great offering. Also never mess with a literal lord of hell kek. Pick someone lower on the chopping block
too late bro he owns my soul. can't say i regret it

camera distorts the fuck out of your face unless you have one with a good focal length and you are a good distance away. Mirror isn't perfect either since you're looking at a "mirrored" image of yourself but it's more accurate than a phone camera from a few inches away from your face.

dark room w light vertically directed make ya look ok by hiding your face features and showing bones. shade gaming..same game with painting stuff with carbon shades
Does this mean I'll be more attractive in natural light if I lower my body fat percentage so my bones are more prevalent? I'm already 18.1 bmi but I can pinch my face and feel fat

Dosnt matter I look ugly In both

Mirrormaxxed schizocel

I thought the title said "never trust minors" for a second :feelshaha: