Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Never trust redpiller because they are in fact undercover cuck

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
Roger Stone...

In 1996, Stone was forced to resign a top post with Bob Dole’s presidential campaign after the National Enquirer reported that he and his wife Nydia, now 69, had placed numerous ads online and in swingers magazines seeking single men and couples for group sex. One ad described Stone as a bodybuilder and included a shirtless photo of him with a black bar over his eyes. His wife is pictured topless in an accompanying image.

Undaunted by the Dole disaster, the Stones continued swinging. In a December 2006 post on the Dark Cavern web site, the couple advertised for a male partner who “must be 22-40, lean, muscular and hung like a horse.” The ad, which included Stone’s Hotmail address, offered a graphic description of Nydia’s body and the notation that “Obidient husband shares her c*nt.” Respondents were directed to “Contact me/us with a photo of face/body/meat.” The Stone ad was found on a meetup page for Florida swingers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk

Just go to gym brooo :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Honestly i lost all my respect to gym fags because this is the result

Rollo, Sneako, stone, etc.

Least cucked redpilled person
Screenshot 20230808 204139

Last edited:
What is the point to even going to gym if you can't have horse sized penis?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back