Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Are father's not ashemd of they daughter dressing slut in front of them

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
So there was this father with a daughter , pretty small like 14-15or something and his wife, he start to come close to me and my friend because my friend have a funny little dog and they start speaking, meanwhile I am look the tits of daughter and damm that's really a dress slut , with the tits basically all out with a push up , it's really impossible to not look at that this , extremely slutty dress all out nothing covered , and the question is : how this guy don't feel cucked that a male is staring at his daughter tits and he doesn't do nothing?
Anyway the foid noticed it and found an excuse to go away and told the father about a dress or something.
I personally know that I am a nhilist so I would probably do the same (the father), I don't want to fight in and discussion

Last edited:
modern "men" no

So there was this father with a daughter , pretty small like 14-15or something and his wife, he start to come close to me and my friend because my friend have a funny little dog and they start speaking, meanwhile I am look the tits of daughter and damm a really dress slut , with the tits basically all out with a push up , it's really impossible to not look at that this , extremely slutty dress all out nothing covered , and the question is : how this guy don't feel cucked that a male is staring at his daughter tits and he doesn't do nothing?
Anyway the foid noticed it and found an excuse to go away and told the father about a dress or something.
I personally know that I am a nhilist so I would probably do the same (the father), I don't want to fight in and discussion
my uncle let my cousin dress like a hooker same for all the men with daugthers if i had a daughter i would cover her and keep her a virgin for marriege and give her a man that will defend her and take care of her and not some chad asshole that would just use her as a toilet.

They're just glad she's gonna continue the bloodline. Plus if she leaves the house, that's less work for him to do.

YEah but you know ho much genetic is important , the best scenario if you want to continue the blood line is to find a beatbux bluepilled to your daughter and injection gigachad semen in her
my uncle let my cousin dress like a hooker same for all the men with daugthers if i had a daughter i would cover her and keep her a virgin for marriege and give her a man that will defend her and take care of her and not some chad asshole that would just use her as a toilet.

They're just glad she's gonna continue the bloodline. Plus if she leaves the house, that's less work for him to do.
That's true , maybe the bitch will know that her father don't like her if he let her dress like that

depends on backgrounds, upbringing and culture and so,

but even then, time's changing so are these fathers of foids - a lot of them are literally simps to their little princesses and wants to give them "good lives" - and you can bet whenever simping even if it's paternal kind is involved it will lead to inflated foid egos and related disasters
these are fathers whose mothers or sisters might never had a chance to be 'free' (means slutty) so they tolerate and sometimes even encourage their little princesses going all-out

also, society has done a big fucking work on minds of parents with 'mother-son' pair and 'father-daughter' pair - like Ok mama's boys and daddy's little girls is a reality - but without other figure in active presence neither sons or daughters can get a balanced upbringing; moreso boys because we DO need our fathers in those years; instead we get that portrayal that boys are rebellious and all

Probably not but they should be.

This is degenerate and most offensive. Any "father" should disown their slut daughter for this behavior. :feelswhat:

Fathers fall for the "let my bb girl do whatever she wants so she won't have daddy issues and marry a druggie loser"

So there was this father with a daughter , pretty small like 14-15or something and his wife, he start to come close to me and my friend because my friend have a funny little dog and they start speaking, meanwhile I am look the tits of daughter and damm that's really a dress slut , with the tits basically all out with a push up , it's really impossible to not look at that this , extremely slutty dress all out nothing covered , and the question is : how this guy don't feel cucked that a male is staring at his daughter tits and he doesn't do nothing?
No because you getting a glimpse of his daughter's beauty doesn't result in you taking her virginity.
He doesn't see you as a threat.

I wish I had daughter :ahegao:

Betabuxxer's daughter

depends on backgrounds, upbringing and culture and so,

but even then, time's changing so are these fathers of foids - a lot of them are literally simps to their little princesses and wants to give them "good lives" - and you can bet whenever simping even if it's paternal kind is involved it will lead to inflated foid egos and related disasters
these are fathers whose mothers or sisters might never had a chance to be 'free' (means slutty) so they tolerate and sometimes even encourage their little princesses going all-out

also, society has done a big fucking work on minds of parents with 'mother-son' pair and 'father-daughter' pair - like Ok mama's boys and daddy's little girls is a reality - but without other figure in active presence neither sons or daughters can get a balanced upbringing; moreso boys because we DO need our fathers in those years; instead we get that portrayal that boys are rebellious and all
Yeah I wish I had some masculine figure in the developing years now it's too late

No because you getting a glimpse of his daughter's beauty doesn't result in you taking her virginity.
He doesn't see you as a threat.
Idk for me It will feel strange