Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never watched Doctor Who but it looks like a very soy franchise

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Even more than Star Wars but not as soy as the Marvel cinematic universe. I sometimes see the posters, trailers or other promotional stuff and it just looks like the show full of feminism, trannies and forced diversity kek. The main character looks like a white knight cuck who has pronouns in his bio.

Can anyone confirm?

It is. It's mostly for women or bluepilled old people holding onto nostalgia. I don't know many young Doctor Who fans.

I had one non NT kid in school.

I am not sure how to describe him, he was autistic but not in a weird way.

He was overly nice and would try to discuss things he was really interested in out of nowhere with you, even if you never talked to him, he would also wave at you and say hello if you saw him outside of school.

View: https://youtu.be/aiGcgKwZkeU?si=RFYyYi3kp8l31tjy

Kind of like in this video lol

He was mega obsessed with doctor who though and this kid was bluepilled soy af so it lines up but I have no clue what doctor who is really.

Even more than Star Wars but not as soy as the Marvel cinematic universe. I sometimes see the posters, trailers or other promotional stuff and it just looks like the show full of feminism, trannies and forced diversity kek. The main character looks like a white knight cuck who has pronouns in his bio.

Can anyone confirm?
these days it is

as with everything good it has been hijacked by trannies and soys with loads of woke shit, diversity quotas and all that bullshit

it didnt always used to be that way

UK must be the mos soy country judging by their content.