Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nevergiveup believes his Becky Foid still loves him.

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Total Faggot Death
★★★★★

If she has to go back to her home country for so long because "MUHH ANXIETY!!!!" and debt rapes you that bad? she never even liked you in the first place. :feelskek:

Tbh He is one of the most bluepilled, delusional betabuxes ive ever seen JFL, still getting cucked as we speak. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Im not watching that shit

If she has to go back to her home country for so long because "MUHH ANXIETY!!!!" and debt rapes you that bad? she never even liked you in the first place. :feelskek:

Tbh He is one of the most bluepilled, delusional betabuxes ive ever seen JFL, still getting cucked as we speak. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

he got cucked and stayed with her?

Went back to argentina to fuck chads off off his money
Cucked af

Went back to argentina to fuck chads off off his money
Cucked af
returned to swedistan after like 15 gorillion months in Argentina (Remember that country is a shithole because inflation) because she still has to leech off his betabux :feelskek: :feelskek: , and hes still too deluded to even see It.

Last edited:
She's likely cluster B

He'd help raise her have nigger bastard if she asked him to.

Ppl like him shouldn’t reproduce. Subhumans are meant to be bullied and taken advantage of

damns this guy is a 1/10, how delusional are you to belive this bitch loves u

blackpill.png

One of the comments in the video LMAO

being ugly and bluepilled is a brutal combination

being ugly and bluepilled is a brutal combination
Bluepill is engrained into his psyche, so much this mf is willingly a massive fucking betabux, too blind to even see reality in front of him.

She got fucked by Chad

Once she gets the green card we will see the farewell video.

I will then have to comment on his channel ''I did tell you so'''.

Foreign girls at work constantly tell me how they have married men for green cards in Europe.

He should fucking grape her beat the crap out of that stupid cunt!

He is crying deep down inside cuz he knows she is fucking chad

Once she gets the green card we will see the farewell video.

I will then have to comment on his channel ''I did tell you so'''.

Foreign girls at work constantly tell me how they have married men for green cards in Europe.

This guy is so gullible

Ppl like him shouldn’t reproduce. Subhumans are meant to be bullied and taken advantage of
He's tall and white. Mogs half this forum. Mogs me to oblivion. His SMV would be low in Sweden but he'd mog in LATAM or SEA.

Yeah if she moves across to the other side of the world and tells you that she "needs to take a break". Just know she is riding every chads dick over there

What a pathetic cuck

IT moment.
naw i can't stand retardcel
ugly dudes who are not blackpilled but simps are nothing but roaches
mr sam entertainment is a classic example

Once a incel always incel u will never find love u fucking retarded bluepillers

Can't wait to see the wnding

Tbh I am happy for this guy maybe Famemaxxing is legit.

Do you guys think If I make a crying youtube video I will get 1 milion views?

Oh wait I forgot I am a subhuman slav nobody gives a fuck about slavs JFL :lul:

She cites panic attacks.

I think thats interesting.

I remember some genius on here theorising that post partum depression was a symptom of having a betabuxxs child, because it doesnt have chad genes.

I think it is entirely possible that a similar case is happening with her, she is too far commited to this guy now and she can't just simply leave him without the eyes of the entire world being on her.

I pay tax for that chiquita banana whore, hell probably the cuckold too he looks like he's on disability, ain't life grand as a wagie.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back