Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nevergiveup believes his Becky Foid still loves him.

Well they're still married and she is staying with him it seems. He mogs us to hell even getting a woman in his life in some way regardless.
just go to other country and ask a hooker to live with you and you give all your money to her. so you can reach the same

nevergiveup is literally a false god of the bluepill, built up to prompt up a narrative that doesn't exist. He is the Golden Cow of Anti-Inceldom and I can't wait to watch this shit blow up in their fucking faces when it turns out she is going home for some Chadriguez dick :feelskek:
Same brocel it will be such kekfuel

@WorthlessSlavicShit bro this is golden thread

If she has to go back to her home country for so long because "MUHH ANXIETY!!!!" and debt rapes you that bad? she never even liked you in the first place. :feelskek:

Tbh He is one of the most bluepilled, delusional betabuxes ive ever seen JFL, still getting cucked as we speak. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

his father:
karl-lauterbach-188~_v-gseapremiumxl.jpg
f536344f-fe50-4caa-a278-ef6ed5de6cfd.jpeg
Bildschirmfoto-2021-03-12-um-21.15.43.png

If she has to go back to her home country for so long because "MUHH ANXIETY!!!!" and debt rapes you that bad? she never even liked you in the first place. :feelskek:

Tbh He is one of the most bluepilled, delusional betabuxes ive ever seen JFL, still getting cucked as we speak. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

She's leaving him because the Youtube algorithm isn't giving him enough money.

why he must hold her with his hand in this video? it looks so weird and it looks like she hate it to be touched by him. god is this weird

Im just waiting on the video of him close to tears where he will explain to us that she financially exploited him and had multiple bukkake sessions in Argentina while he was beta buxxing her and she divorce rapes him

Im just waiting on the video of him close to tears where he will explain to us that she financially exploited him and had multiple bukkake sessions in Argentina while he was beta buxxing her and she divorce rapes him
All that is left for that is for his youtube fame to evaporate :feelskek:

why he must hold her with his hand in this video? it looks so weird and it looks like she hate it to be touched by him. god is this weird
It’s called mate guarding.

It’s a common behavior of insecure betas.

Hilarious how the truth of their relationshit can be seen in their body language ie she is clearly uncomfortable being around him and he’s overprotective because he rightly fears losing her to Chad which he will anyway once the money or the fame (probably both) runs out.

Oh and he’s deliriously in love too.

Dude will probably rope or at least attempt seppuku once she leaves him because he knows this is his very last chance at a chick this hot.

Hilarious how the truth of their relationshit can be seen in their body language ie she is clearly uncomfortable being around him and he’s overprotective because he rightly fears losing her to Chad which he will anyway once the money or the fame (probably both) runs out.

Dude will probably rope or at least attempt seppuku once she leaves him because he knows this is his very last chance at a chick this hot.
God, it's embarrassing to watch that the guy even captures them on camera to make it look like they're a couple by putting his arm around her. How low do you have to sink?

already over for him he must act like this in a video lol. just imagine chad is nearby

Watched the whole vid damn foid is nice asf maybe i should import one from shitgerntina
Also she barely kisses him and clearlt doesn't want to hug him

already over for him he must act like this in a video lol. just imagine chad is nearby
LOL, imagine they “happily” announce a “surprise” pregnancy and nine months later a nigger baby pops out! :feelskek:

NGU delusionmaxxed: So it turns out I have African ancestry. :lul:

LOL, imagine they “happily” announce a “surprise” pregnancy and nine months later a nigger baby pops out! :feelskek:

NGU delusionmaxxed: So it turns out I have African ancestry. :lul:
I dont think that she come back to him. maybe she will stay in argentina and this fool will rot at his home

FR

:feelsrope:

@WorthlessSlavicShit bro this is golden thread
It truly is:lul::lul:. I'm just flabbergasted by the fact that this dude can look in the mirror and still somehow convince himself that she actually wants and loves him:feelskek:.

Brother, just take the blackpill and accept the reality of your oofy doofy betabuxx waiting to be cucked by a Chad existence.

He's tall and white. Mogs half this forum. Mogs me to oblivion. His SMV would be low in Sweden but he'd mog in LATAM or SEA.
Maybe that's how he daily copes:waitwhat:.

I can just imagine him looking into a mirror and being like, "Yeah, my face could be used as a symbol by some antinatalist movement, but I'm tall and white, t-t-t-t-that's gotta count for s-s-s-something, r-r-right:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::incel::incel:?"

It truly is:lul::lul:. I'm just flabbergasted by the fact that this dude can look in the mirror and still somehow convince himself that she actually wants and loves him:feelskek:.

Brother, just take the blackpill and accept the reality of your oofy doofy betabuxx waiting to be cucked by a Chad existence.

I can just imagine him looking into a mirror and being like, "Yeah, my face could be used as a symbol by some antinatalist movement, but I'm tall and white, t-t-t-t-that's gotta count for s-s-s-something, r-r-right:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::incel::incel:?"
What bluepill does to a sub5

It's insane lol, not even I could cope that hard. Black Pill is gonna break him so bad.

In the apartment tour video, they had separate blankets on the bed like she didn't actually want to touch him when they slept.

In the apartment tour video, they had separate blankets on the bed like she didn't actually want to touch him when they slept.
This dudes a massive betabux, getting cucked live, yet hes so bluepilled he refuses to see it, when he gets inevitably cucked though, serves him well for blindly trusting a foid.

Why even come and marry in the first place

The sad thing is that people really think that this guy is the proof that YOU CAN MAKE IT.

The girl had to move back to her own country, leave him alone, im not going to say that she cucked him, but how not think about it ? Maybe she is a " right girl " but how many " good girl " end up cheating and fucking chads in australia during their vacation trip without their BF or worst whey they studie aboard, we all know that.

Maybe he is a cuck, honestly he is so bluepill that i do not think being a cuck is bad for him, if he never discover that she cheated on him it's ok.

I only hope that she will cheat with a white guy the day she want to get pregnant, i will have no surprise if we discover that he agree to not be the father of the child so she child can have good genes, crazy world we live in

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back