Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New admins?

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★
Screenshot 2023 06 04 17 31 21 575 comkiwibrowserbrowser

These are apparently new admins or mods yet they don't have the violet username , why is that?

mods and admins are still the same I think

Are they mods? No right? I always thought it was a visual clitch or something

Bro why you post this @BataviaCel is gonna ban you bro

Are they mods? No right? I always thought it was a visual clitch or something
no actually im mod now, im just lenient enough not to ban anyone yet

It is from the Ask an Incel subforum, now deleted. They provided "solutions", aka the most apt response to a thread, which is what that leader board represents. Not sure if that gave them special perms in that subforum or whether it is just mistitled.

Ded srs or 4D trolling?
I was going to say this was a turboautist question but given the state of our administration it’s a valid query

JFL of course i was fucking around
OK. The reason I was legitimately wondering is because paying off mods for privileges is something that myself and others have suspected with a certain user for a while. He's since fucked off because dunking on incels got boring for him.

I was going to say this was a turboautist question but given the state of our administration it’s a valid query
The Absolute State of Incels.is, tbhngl.