Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are the jews here?

I

incel god

Banned
-
they always look for new ways to make life harder that is the reason everybody hates them.

Yeah they are the worst users here as well @Copexodius Maximus and @faded . They will ascend via israel maxxing via birth right trip. Ethan from h3h3 ascended with Hila like that. They are just fakecels.

Yeah they are the worst users here as well @Copexodius Maximus and @faded . They will ascend via israel maxxing via birth right trip. Ethan from h3h3 ascended with Hila like that. They are just fakecels.
An Indian not simping for Israel. That's a shocker. Based though.

they always look for new ways to make life harder that is the reason everybody hates them.
What about Jews that are disconnected from their families and religion?

What about Jews that are disconnected from their families and religion?
i was talking about the jew world order. they think they can tell everybody how they should live. i dont know who the fuck they think they are. they dont scare me.

an incel is an incel, JFL thinking you can be ugly + involuntarily KHHV but just cause your a jew it means you can't be incel

An Indian not simping for Israel. That's a shocker. Based though.
I support zionism and not judaism. The land of israel is the ancestral property of Jews, but that doesn't mean jews are good people. They need to be genocided

an incel is an incel, JFL thinking you can be ugly + involuntarily KHHV but just cause your a jew it means you can't be incel
Just visiting Israel will get you laid as a Jew. They are volcels at best

I support zionism and not judaism. The land of israel is the ancestral property of Jews, but that doesn't mean jews are good people. They need to be genocided
Zionist :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

They're everywhere

6 mill goy get tae fuck
It was actually 271.000 jews and the rooms they displayed are close to eachother was actually in another room or building.

If it was even that. Al never believe what the allies said because they sided with the vile red filth but a wish it was 6 million

They arent satisfied until every goyim is either dead or their slave